The Surprise

Amber's POV
I was getting ready for Luke's performance at a bar tonight when he came in. "Hey, you like it here in Nashville?" He asked. "Well all these city lights are kinda blinding" I laughed. He took my hand and told me,"Once I get this career started off, we can move as far out in the country as you want!" I smiled. "That sounds great."
It's been about three weeks since we moved and I'm finally getting the hang of things. I got accepted into a school, so I could get a veterinarian degree.
When we got to the bar, there was about 50 people there. It was packed! Girls were lined up to meet Luke. I gotta admit, I was a bit jealous of the older ones but the younger fan girls were just plain cute. When Luke got up on stage, he stared at me the whole entire time. He even did that little booty shake up there, which made me laugh, because I remembered when he taught me how to dance.
About an hour later he was still on stage entertaining the audience.
"Hold up y'all! He yelled. He glanced over at me. "I need to do something." He said. He got off stage and pulled me back onto it. I was nervous to be up there I front of all those people. He pointed and told me to look at all the people out there. When I did I looked to my side and noticed that he wasn't there. Then I heard the crowd cheering and saw them pointing behind me. I turned around and saw Luke on one knee. My heart jumped out of my chest. "Amber, I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever! You're the one that God put me with to be with forever." He said smiling. I wiped a tear away. "Will you marry me?" He asked.