Hey Baby Im A Country Man

Luke's POV
I was sitting on the bed trying to figure out the tune for my song. Amber walked in and sat right beside me. "Whatcha doing?" She asked. I put my pencil behind my ear and started playing the tune. "How does that sound?" I asked. "I love it! When are you going to be done?" She asked again. I looked at her and said, "Well I don't know. It's a complicated song...' I paused,and she looked down.'But I'll always have time for you." I said as I tackled her and tickled her stomach. She giggled and squealed. I love her laugh!
She squirmed out of my grip and grabbed a broomstick and tossed one to me. I knew what she wanted to do. I took off my shirt like I did as a kid and tied it around my head. "I'm a redneck ninja!" I yelled as she was laughing. We playfully fought with the broom sticks. I used my broom to pull her close and kissed her. I took my hat off the wall and put it on her backwards.
Amber's POV
I looked into those big brown eyes and it was like I was falling into a trance. Then it happened. Luke pushed me gently away and hit my broomstick out of my hand. He laughed and kept tapping me with the broom. "I'm the best ninja in the world!" He said, attempting to do a roundhouse kick. "Luke, you are so childish! I love it!!" I said. "You're not any worse than me." Luke laughed.
He went into the kitchen and made him some popcorn. "I'll share some with you." He said selfishly. I knew he was just kidding. We sat down on the couch with the radio playing beside us while he was eating popcorn. My gosh, he LOVED popcorn!
I went and got my cold boiled peanuts from the fridge and started munching on them. He looked over at me and slowly slid his hand towards the bag and got a peanut. I laughed and did the same to him but he was pulling the popcorn further and further way until I finally landed on his lips. "Now you can have some." He smirked.
We went to bed for the night and he must have been wore out. I could already hear him snoring.
The next morning I woke up and heard Luke humming and playing the guitar. I walked in there and he looked at me. "I think I have this figured out." He said playing a catchy tune.
You need hands, rough not soft
To come and warm you up up in that cold hayloft
Let me hold you little darling in my big strong arms
Can't get these kind of muscles anywhere but a farm

Hey I'm a country man a city boy can't do the things I can
I can grow my own groceries and salt cure a ham
Hey baby I'm a country man

I've got a jeep with camouflage seats
That way nobody sees us parked back up in these trees
Your little i-pod loaded down with Hoobastank
Don't be a tape player hater girl were cruising to Hank

Hey I'm a country man a city boy can't do the things I can
I can hot wire your tractor and plow up your land
Hey baby I'm a country man

You like the ivy league hum-v tennis sweater type
But girl I'm here to tell you don't believe the hype

Hey I'm a country I can wrestle hogs and gators with my two bare hands
Girl you better move quick I'm in high demand
Hey baby I'm a country man

Hey I'm a country man
huntin me a good ol' country girlfriend
Why don't you come and join me in my new deer stand
Hey baby I'm a country man

"I love it!" I said. He smiled and said, "you think it'll be a good one to play tonight?" I looked at him and said,"No it's gonna be a great one!"
He smiled and walked into the kitchen to make my favorite breakfast. Waffles!