Moving Time

Lukes POV
Well, I'm 19 today and I move in a week. I had to get my bags packed. I heard the doorbell ring and I answered. Amber was standing there with a present in her hand. I opened it and it was my bracelet that she got me 10 years ago. "Wow! Where did you find this?" I asked trying not to cry. "Well, when you walked back from my house a few years ago you must have dropped it.." She said. I then had a flashback.
I was walking down the road after I saw Amber with that guy and I pulled it off and threw it down.
I took the bracelet and adjusted it so it would fit. I realized that she had her's on and I gave her a big hug hiding my tears, because I knew that if she saw me crying she would cry and if there was a number one thing I hate in the world, it's seeing her cry! "Do you need help packing?" She asked. "Sure." I said. I only said that because I wanted to spend more time with her.
She picked up Bandit's old collar. "Hey, Luke? What happened to Bandit?" She asked. I looked down and said "They put him down after running tests. Apparently, I trained him everything except to not bite other people who try to mess with his food."
She looked at the collar and said, "I'm thinking you want to keep this. It's very special." I took the collar and held it tightly trying not to think about all the good times me and Bandit had here. I put it in a box along with all of his old toys. I bit my lip but I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears came strolling down my cheeks then Amber came over to me and said, "Luke.. Please don't cry! I'm pretty sure you will have a great life in Nashville, and you will find the perfect girl! I guess God didn't want us to be together." She had tears in her eyes. I hugged her tightly and tried to keep it together.
We finished packing all of my stuff that I was going to take to my small apartment in Nashville. The only thing I kept out was a heart shaped picture of me and Amber in the creek as kids.
One week later

Amber's POV
I went to Luke's house to say a last goodbye to him. I couldn't sleep the whole week and I cried ALL week. When I got there Luke was in his room and he gave me a bag. I opened it and saw the picture we took the day after he asked me out. "I can't believe you kept this!" I said still crying. He hugged me and said, "I love you so much!" I said it right back.
When he got in his truck to leave I could see a picture of me hanging up on the mirror of his truck. His daddy,mama,and me were all standing on the porch watching him drive down that long dirt driveway. We were all crying.
When I got back home something hurt really bad in my chest and I could tell something wasn't right...