Ain't gonna fight

Amber's POV
I watched that man push Luke around and show out. Luke was getting furious. He looked at me and turned around. "Hey! Where you going, tough stuff?" The man said grabbing Luke by his collar and jerking him backwards. Luke looked back over at me. "I'm not gonna fight you. Just leave her alone." He said. I could tell how much he wanted to hit him. Luke just stood there breathing heavily. He walked towards me trying to avoid the guy and he still grabbed him. "Dude, you don't wanna go there. Just stop it!" Luke yelled. Everything got silent and people started looking at Luke and the man. Some people were shouting for Luke and some were shouting for the other guy. Luke started walking towards him and he bumped into him. The man moved out of the way for once. Luke walked over to me and grabbed my hands. "I'm not going to fight him if you don't want me too." He said. I looked at the scar on his cheek. I shook my head and Luke turned around. "No." Was all he said. The crowd groaned. Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I waved to Lexi letting her know that I'm going home and she waved back. Luke opened the door for me and I got in. Right whenever he got in he broke. "Okay.. I'm really sorry for what I did. You shouldn't have been treated like that. I'm a terrible guy and I get it if your mad at me." Luke said looking down. I smiled at him. "Nope. Not mad. I stopped being mad when you stepped out of that fight." I said. He looked back up at me and put his truck in drive. He grabbed my hand again while driving down the road. "I'm really glad you came tonight. I didn't wanna dance with that guy." I said gripping his hand. He laughed. "The only guy you will be dancing with is me or your kin." He said. Of course he made me laugh once again. It was good to have the old Luke back. We got home and Luke paid the babysitter and he walked in and picked both of the twins up. He gave me Sadie and he started walking the other way. Sadie started pouting and all I heard was "dada." Luke turned around really quickly. A smile covered his face and he ran to kiss Sadie. The way he reacted to that was adorable. We traded babies so that Sadie wouldn't cry. Thomas was a mama's boy and Sadie was a daddy's girl. Luke was trying to get her to say it again but it wouldn't work. I laughed at how he had to make funny noises and faces at her. He got an idea and started walking away from her. She crawled towards him and yelled it again. He ran to her and picked her up. "That's my girl!" Luke said.
Luke looked over at me. "What's for supper?" He asked. "I don't know.." I answered. "I'll cook on the grill so you can have a break. Steak, chicken, or fish?" He said putting Sadie down on a blanket. I laughed. "Anything you want." I said. He took off to the fridge and pulled out the chicken. He walked outside and started getting the grill ready. "I'm so glad you aren't mad, but just in case you are mad, I'll do some more around here." He said. I just laughed and took the babies back inside. This week was going to be great!