Part 7 ~

You smile and wave at him, and you can see him returning your wave laughing. He stands up from the table and makes his way over to where your standing. 

"Its good to see you again (yourname).." Josh says "I was begining to think that you weren't going to show up!" 

"No, i would never do that.. especially not to you" you reply. Josh stares at you for a while, the corner of his lips slightly curved, however his brow, deep in concentration. Why does he have to do that? That face! It makes you go weak.  

"Thats a relief" he says, his brow relaxing. You can feel your cheeks blushing, alot! 

"So, are you coming then?" he gestures back towards the table where everybody is sitting. You nod and follow Josh behind the barrier. He asks a security member to find two more chairs that you and Lucy can sit on. When the security member returns with the chairs Josh thanks him then gestures you over. He places them diagonally behind his own chair so he is easily positioned to talk to you. You walk over to him and, like a gentleman, he pulls the chair out so you can sit on it. 

"Thankyou" you say, looking up at josh. 

Josh beams at you before replying "it was my pleasure!" that smile was so cute. It was like he was shy of talking to you. Bless him! 

"hemhem" someone cleares their throat and you imediantly stop day dreaming about josh. 

"So are you going to introduce us josh?" Jennefer Lawrence says. She is sitting right next to you, smiling between you and josh. 

"Ok then.." she says with a smirk before Josh could say anything, "well it doesn't really matter anyway, Josh hasn't shut up about you since last night (yourname)!" 

"Jenn!" Josh hisses at jennefer, just like a brother and sister would do if one embarressed the other. 

"Josh!" she hisses back with a smile spreading across her face. Josh glares at her. 

"Aww, i'm sorry, is lickle Joshy embarressed?" she says in a baby voice squesing and stretching his cheeks. 

"No, and i haven't been talking about her all the time!" says josh exagerating the 'all'. 

"Pffff, whatever!" says Sam Claflin, who played Finnik in Catching Fire. His seat is next to Josh's. 

"Seiously!Is it embarress Josh day or something?" Josh says. 

"It will always be embarress Josh day when his crush is around!" Sam replies in the same baby voice as jennefers. You put your head down so nobody can see you blush. Could they be talking about you? 

"Seriously guys, first impressions and all!" Josh says. His cheeks have deffinitly blushed.  

"Your right, we're sorry!" Jennefer says. 

"We are?" Sam asks grinning, which is soon wiped off his face by Jennefer hitting him. 

"Yes, we are! Anyway, I'm jennefer, but call me Jen. And this is Sam!" 

"Hi, i'm (yourname) and this is my friend Lucy." you reply. 

"Hey" the girls and Sam say exchanging greetings. 

"Right then.." says Josh smiling st everyone before turning his full attention to you. "well (yourname), we have got to finish this session signing autographs and stuff and then we'll go for lunch. Is that ok?"  

"Yeah, that sounds great" you reply smiling.  

"Wait! Why don't we all have lunch together?" Jen suggests. 

"Yeah that would be cool, then we can all get to know your girlfriend better Josh!" Sam agrees smirking! Josh hits him on the arm, and then looks at you. 

"Do you want to? Honestly it doesn't matter if you don't want to cause we can always go alo.." 

"Josh, are you trying to put (yourname) off the idea of coming to lunch with us!" says Sam trying to sound offended and shocked. 

"No i was just.." Josh tries to reply. 

"So will you eat with us?" Jen asks putting on her puppy dog eyes. 

"Ermm... yeah i guess. But only if its alright with (yourname)." he says looking at you. 

"Yeah, course. Thats fine" you reply, "Honestly i don't mind" 

"Ok then. But only if you guys promise to stop bullying me!" Josh says smiling. 

"Yes of course Josh" Jen replies sweetly looking at you and Josh. Sam catches your eye and winks at you behind Josh's back before mouthing the words 'as if?!' He smirks and you giggle at him. 

The cast carry on signing autographs and talking and taking pictures with their fans for another half hour before one of the security people tells them its time for their lunch break. You all stand up to leave and Josh smiles at you. You all walk as a group down the stairs but before you reach the exit doors Josh pulls you back letting everyone exit before you two. Once you are the only ones left in the room Josh immediantly pulls you in for a hug. His arms feel nice as they wrap around your own and you lean your head against his chest. You can hear Josh breathing in deeply while he rests his chin on your head. You stay there for a while. 

"Ermm, josh?!" you say. 

"What? Oh god, sorry!" he says pulling back blushing. 

"Huh, what for? It wasn't bad or anything i was just wondering what the hug was for thats all!" you say gving him a reasuring smile. 

"Oh.." says Josh looking relieved, "thank god. I just really wanted to hug you, but not in front of them. Private, you know. Something they couldn't take away, they have all ready taken away my lunch with you. Not that its bad or anything, i mean i love them to bits, its just.. i was looking forward to spending time just with you!" he says in a rush. Aww that was so sweet! 

"Oh.." is all you seem to get out. 

"Oh god i just really freaked you out didn't i?!" he says, his face and tone full of worry. 

"No, no not at all. I was just thinking how sweet that was" you reply blushing. 

"Oh.." is all he gets out that time, also blushing. "Thankyou" he says quietly. 

You stare into his hazel eyes, so beautiful! You can tell he is studying your eyes just as much you ae his.  

"We better not keep them waiting. You don't want to see Sam when he gets too hungry." Josh says smiling. 

You return a giggle.  

"Come on then" he says laughing taking your hand, and together you walk out of the exit doors and into the sun.

Feedback?? :) thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed ;)x