Part 32 ~

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!!

Ok! This might be the last update for a few days.

Also, I just wanted to say huge thank you! I have gone up 2000+ reads in just 8 days which is unbelievable!

Love you all and hope you enjoy!!

As you make your way to the dance you begin to get nervous. Things seemed to have calmed down a bit to do with all the rumours going around school featuring you and josh. However you still felt like people were going to judge.

Hell to that! You knew they were going to judge you from now on, no matter what you did.

To make matters worse, Lucy was acting, well... strange.

With the whole "don't hate me" scenario and the avoiding eye contact in the taxi you wondered what had happened.

As the day past, she seemed to of gotten more and more nervous. This only seemed to be towards you though.

Had she said something about you and josh that she maybe shouldn't have to someone?

"Ooh yay we're here!" Avery squeals excitedly interrupting your thoughts. Undoing her seat belt she hops out of the car, in which everyone then follows in pursuit.

You tag along behind Hannah and ashley, as you follow them into the venue.

It looked stunning! The committee had really out done themselves this year.

Everything was white. White cloth covered the tables, along with white roses, where you would sit down for a meal. A large stage had been set up at the far end of the hall, in which a band was setting up to play live music. Silver and gold streamers were hanging from the pillars at the side of the room, icicles fell from the ceilings. It was just beautiful. It really felt like a winter wonderland.

"Come on guys, our table's over there" fate says leading you to a table right next to the dance floor. Looking around you see quite a few new people arriving, including chloe.

She was wearing a dark bubble gum pink dress, the sickly colour in which nobody really liked (which was quite ironic due to her current position in the school and nobody liking her.) Her eyes meet yours and you can't help but smirk as she glares at you. I take it she hasn't quite forgiven you from embarrassing her the other day! Oh the joy!!

As soon as everyone had arrived at the venue the meal was served, and before you knew it the band began to play music.

"Omg I love this song" Lucy says, jumping up from the table and grabbing your hand as iris by the goo goo dolls comes on, "come on let's go dance" she says pulling you up, before you have chance to reject, onto the already overcrowded dance floor.

'And I'd give up forever to touch you

Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that i'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now'

Your group of friends join your pathetic excuse of dancing, holding hands and twirling now and then which makes you laugh.

Looking to the ground, you feel as though someone has just punched you in the gut, knocking the breathe out of you.

Marble floor. Just like that night at the-

No! Liv stop it!! You think to yourself. Now was not the time to think of him.

Regaining yourself slightly you look back up to see the enjoyment on your friends faces. Completely oblivious to the pain your feeling.

'And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

And sooner or later it's over

I just don't wanna miss you tonight'

Suddenly you stumble back. There was someone.. Someone within the crowd of people dancing, holding a - holding a Lilly?

You close your eyes trying to regain yourself.

Just like the night at the party-

No just stop liv!!!

Just stop thinking of him.

You repeat over and over again in your head.

Opening your eyes you look up to see all of your friends looking at you concerned.

'And I don't want the world to see me

Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am'

They knew something was up. That something was upsetting you.

Out of the corner of your eye you see him.

You were seeing him? You were going crazy!!

Just stop thinking about him.

You repeat again as you feel wet stuff tickling your cheek. Tears.

"Just stop thinking about who?" Lucy asks, worry evident all over her face. So now your muttering out loud. Shaking slightly you hold your head in your hands as you feel the room beginning to spin. Getting faster and faster almost knocking you to the floor. You feel your knees beginning to buckle.

'And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive'

You open your eyes. Surely you were dreaming.

Everything seemed to of frozen; the room coming to a complete stop.

Despite the fact that the band was still playing, you couldn't hear a thing. Silence. You would be able to drop a penny and hear it.

Your body was frozen too as you stared at the figure in front of you. Your mouth gaping open slightly, finding it hard to breathe.

Why was is it that the person who you cared about most in the world made breathing so unbearable. Surely it would be the other way round?

Tracing the outline of his figure, you look towards the his hands; a Lilly clasped in between them.

Mixed emotions lay hard on his face. Tears brimming in his eyes.

"Hey Liv"

'And I don't want the world to see me

Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am'