Part 29 ~

PLEASE GO TO MY MESSAGE BOARD when you can :) love you all

"Hi josh-" you say timidly.

"Liv?" You hear his hoarse voice on the over end of phone, sending shivers down your spine.

"Yeah?"

"It's actually you! Your... Your talking to me" he says.

"Well yeah-"

"How are you?" He says before you can finish your sentence.

"I'm ok I guess, you?"

"I've been better" he says, barely even in a whisper.

"Listen josh-" you begin to say, your voice sounding croaky, coming out a lot weaker than you thought it would. "I just want to say I'm sorry-"

"What do you mean- sorry for what?" He asks.

"I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway, I just thought-"

"Yeah I know-" he says, sounding almost tired of hearing it, "you just don't think you would be able to deal with anything else similar to what's happened" he says, making you sigh. You felt truly awful.

"Josh I really am-"

"I know you are, and I know why your doing this" he says strongly, "I just can't understand why your letting it stop you"

"Stop me?"

"Yeah! Stop you. Liv I really like you and to be perfectly honest, I know you feel at least something for me too" he says, making you blush. "Even if it is just in a friendly way" he adds on sounding disappointed.

You felt anything but 'just a friendly way' towards josh, he meant so much to you!

"Josh you don't understand. Your used to all the attention from publicity, your fans and the press, but I don't think that's something I could ever get used to." You say, "I don't think anybody would want to get used to me either. Most people would hate me!"

"Liv they wouldn't-"

"You don't know that! Incase you didn't know a magazine article was printed about us. Everybody at school is treating me differently despite the fact that I didn't react to there questions. And besides-" you say shyly, "if things didn't work out I... I don't think I could bare putting either of us through that again."

"You mean like what your putting me through now" josh says. You feel your hand cover your mouth as you try to slow down the pace of your breathing as you begin to cry.

"Josh you don't understand how horrible I feel about this. I thought it would be better to end things now and suffer the pain, before things got too serious, we had to end it, and the pain was even worse"

"I would risk that so many times just to see you right now" he says. It sounds like he's crying too. "Liv I really miss you"

"I miss you too"