Josh Hutcherson Imagine ~ The Perfect Dream

Hey guys, so here it goes for my first fan fiction about Josh Hutcherson. I apologize now for my spelling and if it is rubbish. I do think i have quite a good imagination but i'm not very good at putting it into words. I will also put y/n for the main character which means your name. So, lets begin... 

((((Aw i wrote that over a year and a half ago;) Right its Monday the 30th of december 2013 and would just like to say stick with this book. The first few chapters are super poo but i promise you it get a lot lot lot better!! i wrote this a year or so ago but really can't be bothered improving the first few because that would take a very long time. So yeah, if you read this and make it through to chapter 6 i love you!!!))))

Your are on your way to London with your best friend, Lucy, to watch the premiere of the hungergames' catching fire. You have always been a big fan of the books and are really exited, especially since they hired your favorite actor to play one of the lead parts. You have seen all of Josh Hutchersons films and think he is an amazing actor, and your going to get the chance to see him, even if it was only for a few seconds, at the premiere the following night!! When you and Lucy arrive in London its quite late and you really don't want to be tired the next day so you check into your hotel and try to get some rest. However its almost imposible as you are constantly thinking about tommorrow night. 

When you wake up in the morning you get dressed into just some plain jeans and a hoodie as you and Lucy have saved up lots of money to go shopping for something nice to wear during the premiere. You go shopping in Oxford street and end up buying a black pencil skirt, small heels, and a deep purple top. Lucy gets some lunch but you are to exited to possiably eat so you just get a drink. Once she has finished you head back to the hotel. The premiere starts at 8 but you want to get good places so you can see all the celebrities arrive and hopefully get some autographs and pictures, so you begin to get ready.

You arrive at the place of the premiere at half 3 and find a good place to stand. Hours pass and its begining to get crowded, paparazzi are arriving, and you can barely keep in how exited you are.
As the first car arrives you and Lucy look at each other. People begin to scream and you can't help but scream along with them. You keep on getting pushed and shoved as other people around you try and get closer to the celebrities meters away. Then some one pushes you really hard in the back. The bar keeping everyone back collapses and you fall over bringing someone else down on top of you. You shut your eyes.
You can hear gasps and cries all around you.
"y/n are you all right?" you hear Lucy say, but you don't open your eyes. You can feel the person that fell on top of you move off you to the floor. A shadow crosses your face as they kneel over you. Everything seems to go quite as a hand touches your face and you hear a frightened but gentle voice.
"I'm so sorry, are you ok?"
You open your eyes and gasp. Kneeling over you, inches from your face is Josh Hutcherson.

Hope you like the first part. I'd love to hear some feedback. Thanks. :)