Part 10 ~

Hope you guys enjoy part 10, love feedback as always!! :) x

Flashes. Clicking sounds. Cameras all around you, just like the night of the premiere. Your eyes flutter open and you see the press making their way into the restaurant, some already clicking their cameras at you and Josh. Why are they here? Why now? 

"What the hell!" Josh says angrily, quickly pulling away from you. You are facing away from the door so the press haven't got a clear view of who Josh was kissing. Josh seems to notice this as well as he pulls up the hood of your jacket over your head. 

"Just keep it up and you'll be fine!" Josh says seriously, his tone had anger in it so you did what he said. 

"Josh!!" Sam shouts and you both look around for him. He's standing with Lucy and Jen at the back exit looking just as annoyed as Josh. 

"Come on!!" Josh says grabbing your arm and pulling you towards them. You exit through the door and practically run towards the car, Josh dragging you behind him. You jump in the car and buckle up. You are just about to leave when you remember something. 

"Shit!" 

"What?" Jen asks worriedly, but she was barely heard over Josh shouting "What?! What (yourname)?!" 

"No, I left my bag on the chair" you say, "but don't worry its fine...." 

"No! No its really not fine!!" Josh says jumping on the car, "stay here, don't move!" and with that he slams the car door and runs back towards the restaurant. You hear Sam, Lucy and Jen exchanging comments. "What happened?!" 

"How did they find us so soon?!" 

But your too busy trying to get your own head around what has happened. A couple of minutes later Josh is running back out of the restaurant, your bag clutched firmly in his hand, followed by all the press. He jumps into the car, Sam steps on the peddle, and your soon back on the road.  

"Little bastards.."  

"JOSH!!" Jen shouts at him. 

"I'm sorry but they are! They were going through her bag!" Josh shouts back. You have never seen him like this. He hands your bag back to you with force, and you can see his hands are shaking. 

"Now, (yourname), did they take anything?" he says trying to keep calm. You quickly check through your bag and see exactly what was in there before, some money, lipstick, a hairbrush, and the keys for the room of your hotel. Your mobile is inyour pocket.  

"No, no they haven't." you reply. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes I'm..." 

"Are you sure, like anything at all?!!"  

"Josh I'm sure..." 

"Because if they have taken anything, I swear I'll..." 

"Josh!" 

"and then I'll..." 

"Josh!" you can tell he is beginning to get angry, and it's not long before he's shouting! 

"Especially if its anything valuable..." 

"like what?!" you begin to shout back. 

"Like id!!"  

Oh. You understood completely now! 

"Have you checked properly? Just check again!" 

"Josh I've checked." 

"Just check again!" 

"JOSH they haven't took anything!!" You shout back, almost screaming in his face, but you seem to of got through to him. Josh just stares at you, then mouths the words "ok" like his voice has cracked from all the strain from shouting. He puts his head in his hands and you can see that it wasn't just his hands but his whole body is shaking because he is so angry and upset. You know he didn't mean to snap at you, but he was just so annoyed at the press.  

You look up from his body and see everyone staring between you and Josh in disbelief. Sam has even parked the car on the nearest street just in case something happened. Their faces white with shock but you quickly turn away from them. You look out the window to avoid them from seeing your eyes fill with tears. You couldn't understand it before, but you do now. Even if it wasn't crystal clear, you still had ten whole minutes until Sam would drop you and Lucy off back at your hotel.  

Josh was embarrassed of you, ashamed of you. You weren't even going out or anything. Just as a friend. He was so worried that the press might of got a single picture of you, and ID of you, anything that would help them figure out who you were!! Putting your hood up, going to extreme lengths to get back your bag. He didn't' care about you. You were just one of his flings most celebrities usually have. And Jen and Sam were probably in on it, you try to convince yourself. Making you believe stuff so you would like Josh more, pathetic. None of it was true, even if Josh had only known you existed for a day and a half now. Somehow you manage to fight back the tears, and you are soon pulling over beside your hotel. Lucy says goodbye to Sam, Jen and Josh, who reply however Josh only nods as he lifts his head out of his hands. His eyes are red and puffy, he's been crying. Lucy jumps out the car and you follow. You say goodbye in a weak voice while closing the car door and then head towards the hotel entrance.  

"(yourname)" you hear Josh shout as he jumps out of the car after you, not shutting the door behind him. He grabs your wrist but you tug away. He grabs your arm firmly making you stop and turn around to face him. His eyes are watery and it looks like he might cry again.  

"(yourname) please, I'm so sorry!" he says. You tug away from his grip which he soon retains and then reply, "For what josh?! For what?!"  

"For everything" he says beginning to cry, "for everything that happened today, the press, me snapping at you.." seeing him this distraught begins to make you cry. All you want to do is hold him tight and tell him it will be ok, but you continue being angry. 

"(yourname), just please don't be angry and upset at me for that!" Josh says quietly. 

"Angry?! Angry at you?!! That's not why I'm angry or upset Josh. It hurt more for the way things happened. The way you hid me away, concealed me so they wouldn't know who I was. Worried about my bag.. and... and ID! As if!! You were just about yourself and your reputation!" 

Ok that was a little harsh, but still you carry on, blaming things on him while sobbing. 

"We're not even going out! We're not even friends!"  

Ok, that was too harsh, but you still carry on! 

"Don't phoneme, text me, talk about me. The way I walk, laugh, smile at you! My stupid cute freckles!!" you say quoting what Jen had said earlier. "Don't talk to me pretending you give a damn! Don't hold my hand pretending you like me when you don't! Don't... don't kiss me!!" you say quietly, partly because of the tears, partly waiting for some sort of an answer. You stare at Josh. He's been crying a lot now. Why was this so painful?!?! And then came the hardest line of all.. 

"Just don't Josh..." you say pushing away from his final grip which slackens off easily as he's become so weak from you shouting at him. You try to hide the pain his name causes when spoken out loud. 

"Just don't.." 

You manage to get a glimpse of Sam and Jen still in the car before you turn away from them. Sam was white with shock, and Jen white with tears streaming down her face. You walk past Lucy, who also has tears in her eyes, however she doesn't let them shed. She knows she will have to be strong for you, and your grateful! You then walk through the doors and into your hotel..

Hope you enjoyed and will post part 11 soon!! :)x