Part 36 ~

So I'm posting this quite early since I'm busy tonight and tomorrow so it might be a while until I update again.

Also this is a pretty big chapter.. your welcome :)

"Liv are you ready?" Josh shouts to you from the bottom of the stairs. Your parents were out for the weekend, hence why josh stayed last night. It wasn't like you did anything, it just might of been awkward. Especially since it seemed Josh had broken your heart according to all the magazine articles. Not sure you dad would exactly 'accept' Josh straight away.

"Yeah, i'll be down in second" you shout back, checking your reflection in the mirror one last time. You wrap your scarf tightly round your neck, pulling a few strands of hair out from underneath your bobble hat. Since it was snowing, you couldn't think of a better way to spend the day with Josh, other than in the snow!!

You jog down the stairs, swapping your phone from your pocket onto the sofa and picking up your keys. You lock up the door and grab the string of your toboggan sledge from the garden. This was going to be fun!!

All the way to the park you and Josh walk hand in hand. It makes you giggle as he dramatically swings your hands back and forth, constantly glancing at your entwined fingers. He was so god damn cute!!

"I haven't been sledging in so long!" Josh says excitedly as you begin to walk up the hill. You look at him questioningly, raising an eyebrow. You don't even have to say anything for josh to know what you were asking; "just with all the publicity and promotion schemes I never had time off to do these type of things"

You loved how much you and Josh connected!

"Well, that's soon going to change" you say squeezing his hand, "come on!"

You place the sledge down at the top of the hill. Sitting on it, you tap the back of the sledge with your gloved hand. Josh takes a seat behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, nuzzling his neck into your shoulder. You could just stay like this all day...

Taking your feet off the ground Josh pushes of with his hands, and you begin to move down the steep hill gaining speed. Soon enough you were speeding down the hill, laughing your head off as josh screams a mixture of curses behind you. Obviously not going sledging for a while had taken a tow on him! Going over a few bumps sends the sledge flying, causing you both to topple off the sledge.

You lay there in the snow, laughing uncontrollably just at the memories of Josh.

He seemed to regain himself as he crawled over to where you were lying, "Think that's funny do you?" he questions smirking.

Just the look on his face made you nervous... this wasn't good!

Suddenly, your even colder than before, as the snow that josh flicked onto you begins to melts on your flustered face. You squeal, jumping up from your place. Not a good idea. Now it was going down your top!

You turn to glare at Josh who was chuckling at your fidgeting. Payback!

Grabbing a hand full of snow you jump onto his back, putting it down the back of his neck.

"LIVVVV"

And so world war three begins...

Roughly two hours later, you were walking home, cold, tired, and wet from the snowball fight! You rummage around for the house keys in your coat pocket while Josh has his arms around your waist, his hot breathe fanning your neck giving you tingling sensations.

"I love you Livia" he whispers, as soon as you open the door, you turn around to face him.

"I love you too" you say, pecking his lips.

"I love hearing you say that-" Josh says grinning, before deepening the kiss. You step back into the house as you continue to kiss josh. His grip becoming tighter around your waist, as if he's almost scared you'll let go. Never will you do that again!

You tug at his coat, signalling that you want it off which he proceeds to almost immediately. You start to take your coat off, Josh helping your every move as you continue the heated kiss. Your hands travel from his waist, underneath his sweater, his warm body heating your cold hands.

Josh smirks into the kiss at what your doing, making you smirk back.

"ahem"

The sound of someone else in the room clearing there voice makes you jump, and you bite down on Josh's tongue.

 He yelps in pain, as you pull back from the kiss. Giving him an apologetic look, you turn to face the other person.

"Oh, erm.. Hey Dad"