Part 24 ~

HEY EVERYONE!

RIGHT HONESTLY I LOVE ALL THE NAMES YOU GAVE ME, AND I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO INCLUDE THEM ALL IN THIS STORY, OR ONE OF MY OTHERS:)

THE NAME THAT I HAVE CHOSEN WAS BY @sweetbluedreams , THE CHOSEN NAME LIVIA, ITS A REALLY SWEET NAME!!

SORRY IF I DIDN'T PICK YOURS, PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME OR MY SORIES BECAUSE OF IT. THANKYOU :) HOPE YOU ENJOY AND CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!!

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END AS WELL!! 

"Livia hurry up you'll be late for school!" You hear your mum shout from the bottom of the stairs. You've been back at school for almost three weeks now and it's almost the end of term. This was your last week of school before the Christmas holidays and you couldn't wait.

"Ok" you shout back, grabbing your school bag and throwing it over your shoulder. As you run down the stairs the door flings open and you see Lucy with a magazine in her hands.

"Hey"

"Liv we need to talk like now" she says.

"Ok.." What the hell was this about? "Mum I'm going" you shout towards the kitchen, closing the front door behind you.

"What's up lucy?" You ask as you begin to make your way to school.

"This" she says shoving the magazine in your face. "Page 19"

You quickly turn to the page noticing her worried expression and begin to read the article.

"Josh Hutcherson, also well known for his role as Peeta in the hunger games, and the new follow up, catching fire, has recently been seen in London.  

The actor has returned to London for unexplained reasons although we can all make our guesses. Josh, and his fellow co stars, came to London for the premiere of catching fire little over three weeks ago, and were spotted a number of times with two girls.  

After an 'incident' on the red carpet, two girls around the ages of 16/17 were lucky enough to spend the rest of the night with the actors. 

However, the next day josh was spotted with a very similar (or if not the very same) teenager in a local restaurant, acting a little more friendly than per usual.  

Now we are all flooded with questions!! 

Who is this mystery girl and could she be the reason for josh's return?" 

At the bottom of the page was a picture of you and josh on the red carpet, next to it the one of josh kissing you at the restaurant, even though you could only see the back of your head.

No. No this can not be happening!

"I'm so sorry Livia" you hear Lucy say.

Once you an Lucy had arrived back home, you had made her promise not to tell anyone about what had happened in London. You figured that the best way to get over josh was to not talk about it, and the best way to do that was for no one else to know. 

Josh texted everyday when you first left, but it gradually began to stop.

You think one of the main reasons why you didn't want to be anything more than friends with josh is because of the attention from the publicity you would get. The day of the restaurant really freaked you out. You also couldn't stand the thought of josh hurting you or you doing the same to him.  

You didn't have to worry about that now though, by wanting to stay friends with him you had wrecked your friendship all together!!

"How did this happen?" You say, tears welling up in your eyes.

"I have no idea." Lucy sighs, "Liv.. What are you going to do?"

BY THE WAY I DON'T THINK I WILL EDIT OUT THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS WITH THE CHARACTERS NAME, AS IT MIGHT GET A BIT CONFUSING TO ANY NEW READERS:)

ALSO, I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY TO PARIS TOMORROW SO UNLESS I HAVE WIFI AT MY HOTEL I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A WEEK. SORRY.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED  ANYWAYS :Dx