Part 33 ~

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey! Just wanted to give a huge mention to @perkofbeingabooknerd ! She messages me when i update and always comments! Thankyou for being so supportive:)

So... i basically had time to update, your welcome:) x

You feel as though the world has stopped moving, frozen in time. Your feet unable to move. Did you even want to move?  

You try to talk but your mouth just seems to gape open as you look at the man in front of you. He was to perfect to come back to you. 

Part of you wanted to run up to him, latch your arms around his neck and never let go. Scared anything might try to separate you both again. The other part wanted to run. Get as far away as possible so he wouldn't be able to put up with your crap any longer. That way neither of you would get hurt.

His sudden movement of taking a step towards you makes you flinch slightly. You had no idea why.. Probably because all of this was just so unexpected. 

Josh seemed to notice and slowed down, taking gradual steps towards you. Soon enough his toes were touching yours.

"De ja vu huh?" You barely whisper, looking down at your toes. Josh moves his head down too, making your foreheads touch.

The contact of his skin against yours erupted millions of butterflies in your stomach, as well as goosebumps all over your body.

He sighs deeply, his hot breathe fanning your face, giving you feelings you couldn't even describe.

"This was the only way I would be able to talk to you-" he says quietly, snaking his hand around your back pulling you into his chest. You didn't refuse, wanting as little space in between you as much as possible. "The only way I could do it" he says even quieter.

"Talk to me?" You ask gently putting your hands on his chest.

He begins to sway slightly to the soft music in the background... dancing. 

"Yeah... Liv. I need to tell you something. You don't have to say it back. I don't expect anything from you. Just for you to listen." He says, cupping his hand under your chin, pulling you up to face him. At this reaction you close your eyes, taking a deep breathe, attempting to steady your rapid breathing. 

"I know your reasons against this. But you should know my reasons for it" he says.

"Liv, I think- I think I might be in love with you"