Part 35 ~

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I've had HUGE writers block. Sorry if you don't enjoy it that much. I agree its not my best work.

ALSO PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. OTHERWISE YOU WILL MISS OUT AND BE VERY CONFUSED! THANKS:)

Your eyes flutter open to the sound of your alarm clock from the bedside table. Sitting up in your bed, you sweep your hair back from your flustered face that just thinking about josh has given you.

Man you were falling for him... Falling for him hard!

Glancing out of the window you notice the sign of winters first snow, gently falling to the ground. It was beautiful. Slowly and carefully you get out of bed, almost scared of ruining the beautiful memories from last night.

It was just the perfect dream!

You had eventually gone back into the venue, with many eyes trailing on your every move.

The look on Chloe's face was priceless when she realised the magazine was true.

Lucy was almost In tears that you and josh were talking again. You weren't exactly helping her coping with the holding of hands and constant little kisses josh would give you, just as a reminder of how much he cared for you.

With the little privacy your fellow students were giving you, josh had suggested to leave, in which you then did.

You walked for hours, just talking, catching up, and overall enjoying each others presence.

Josh, being the true gentlemen that he was, had walked you home, and had ended up sleeping on your sofa - WAIT WHAT!!

You had completely forgot that josh was downstairs right at this very moment! Damn it Liv! Seriously!!

Checking you looked acceptable in the mirror, you quickly brush your hair leaving it down, and pull an oversized over your head.

You jog down the stairs, taking two at a time, excited to see josh again. You head straight into the living room, only to see your sofa the same as it always is, empty. 

Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around your waist, lifting you off the ground spinning you round. You scream, trying to swat away there arms to let you down.

"Josh let me down!" you giggle as he starts tickling your sides, making you laugh uncontrollably.

"never" he whispers in your ear. You try to turn around in his grasp, but this only causes Josh's leg to bump into the back of the sofa, making him topple onto it pulling you down on top of him. Your head lands on his chest and you can feel the beat of his heart; loud and fast.

Gently you place a hand on his chest, trying to push yourself off him, but he pulls you closer to him if that's even possible.

Gently he kisses the top of your head, "I never thought I could love anyone more than I love you Livia"

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ok, so three things!

1) Please if you have the opportunity, read my other story 'BETS', not sure whether I should carry it on or not and would love to hear your opinions!

2) Thankyou all so much for the support, I couldn't of asked for a better group of readers :)

3) Last but not least, I am sad to inform you that after this chapter there will only be 7 chapters left to the story. Depending on my two alternate endings though (which ever one i end up picking) i might be writing a sequel!

Please comment your opinions to this below. Thanks :)