Part 19 ~

"Are we there yet?" Sam groaned from the back seat of the taxi, and in all honesty you felt the same way.. We had been driving for at least two hours and you had no idea where we were! 

"Almost.. I think.." Josh said looking at the map again. 

You look out the window, seeing a few buildings here and there getting closer. Maybe josh was taking you back into the city of London! 

"We will be arriving in just under a minute" the taxi driver informed us making Sam sit bolt up right, 

"FINALLY!" You laugh at him.

When the car slowly pulls up you can hear quite a lot of noise outside, but it wouldn't be as noisy as the streets of London!  

You all jump out of the car while josh pays the taxi driver, and take a first glance at where you are.. A zoo?

"Yay I love animals!" Lucy squeals beside you making you laugh! 

"Same!!" Jen says beside her, looking around excitedly. 

"Guys we will only be staying here for a few hours though, we have a busy schedule!" Josh says coming to stand by your other side, "right come on!"

Once your inside the gates of the zoo you begin to get excited, looking ahead you can see a big group if people surrounding an enclosure. You run over to join them! 

Aww and baby koala! I didn't know they had them here! Someone taps you on the shoulder, "excuse me miss, do you want to hold one?" A member of staff says. 

"Yeah I would love to!" You say, as he passes you a koala that immediately latches its self around you waist and neck, hugging you tightly. 

"Awww!" Sam says coming to stand next to you, and strokes behind its ears. 

"What's it called?" 

"Burt" the member of staff says, before walking away to help someone else with there koala. 

You don't even have to look at Sam before you burst out laughing.. Burt... The koala... Oh god!

As soon as your time is up with the koala you grab Sam's hand and drag him to the next enclosure. 

Elephants!! Awwww!!!  

"Haha look at its trunk!" Sam snickers beside you.. He's a strange kid.  

"Y/n, sam, do you want an ice cream?" Lucy and Jen both yell from across the enclosure, standing next to an ice cream truck. 

"Yes please!" You both shout back! So that's where Lucy and Jen are.. Where's josh? You look around, spotting josh sitting under a tree.. And what a guess.. He's on his phone! 

You walk over to him, he quickly says a goodbye before hanging up. 

"Come on!" You say, pulling him up by the hands. 

"No y/n, I need to make it a perfect day for you.. And Lucy." He adds on quickly. 

"Well come on then" you say still, yanking his hand to follow you. 

"No y/n you don't understand-" 

"Yes I do, you want to make it a special day before we leave. Well the only way you can do that is if you come an join the rest of us!" You say smiling!  

Josh grins back as you grab his hand and pull him back towards you friends.