Part 27 ~

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!! THANKS:) HOPE YOU ENJOY

As soon as you get in you quickly get changed into something comfy, before grabbing your purse and heading out the door again.

On your way to the bus stop your phone starts playing music, signalling someone was trying to call you. Taking it out of your pocket you look at the screen.

Incoming call from josh.

You thought he was over you now! That he had moved on with his feelings as well as the friendship!? Do you answer it?
Or do you just reply with a text? Or just ignore him all together?

By the time it takes you to decide whether to answer it or not your phone falls silent, and you can't help but stare at it.
Do you call him back?
Damn why was this so hard for you to do!!
You see the bus stop further up the street along with your friends messing around with each other. You didn't want any hassle from both josh and your friends right now on this particular topic. You turn off your phone, slipping it into your back pocket.

"Finally livia!" Ashley says drastically when she sees you approaching, making you giggle.

When you get to the shopping centre you look in about 6 different stores for over two hours.

"Nothing! There is literally no dress that suits me!" You say, slumping down on a changing room seat.

"Sure there is" fate says encouragingly, "we just haven't found it yet"

"Hey liv, try this on!" Hannah comes round the corner, throwing what must of been like the 50th dress at you.

"Why there is no point-"

"There is always a point otherwise our lives would be pointless!" Avery says, wiggling her eyebrows, causing everyone to look at her.

"Wha-"

"Does it matter? Just try the damn dress on!" Hannah says impatiently.

You get up, putting the dress hanger on a hook and closing the changing room door.

You quickly slip the dress over your head, letting the silky fabric fall effortlessly around you. At least the fabric felt nice.

For the first time you look at the dress properly. It was dark blue at the top, slowly flowing out into a pale purple and light blue colour. It had spaghetti straps, and the bottom of the dress fell all the way to the floor. You look at yourself in the mirror, and for once actually felt pretty.

You unlock the changing room doors before stepping outside. You see your friends all lazily sat around on their phones.

"Well... What do you think?" You ask shyly. They all look up and seem to have the same expression on there face.

"I take it that's really good or really bad." You say nervously. When you get to nervous the pace you talk speeds up. "Ok then, I'm just going to take that as really bad, so you know what, I'll just take it off and-"

"What are you taking about?" Lucy says.

"Yeah liv, you look stunning" Sara says smiling at you.

The girls stay with you while you pay for the dress, before setting of to Starbucks. When your at the counter you order an iced tea, then turn your phone on while you wait for your drink to come.

Suddenly Lucy's phone beeps making you jump slightly. Grinning at your embarrassment, she takes her phone out of her pocket, checking who has text her. If it was even possible her grin became even wider and she hurried off, placing the phone to her ear.

You wonder who she was talking to.

When your phone in on you begin to receive a few texts from earlier in the day. One from your mum, one from Lucy, and-

You heart rate speeds up as you read the contact name. Fumbling with your thumbs slightly you open the message.

"We need to talk" ~ Josh

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK, so those of you who don't know at the end of this month i will be beginning to start posting a One Direction story called "Reunited with my Muppet". Just wanted to know your thoughts on it that's all.

Hope you all check i out :)

Oh, and if i haven't added your name to the story yet, don't worry it will be. Just keep your eyes open :)