Part 23 ~

The train continued to lurch forward taking you and Lucy back home. Lucy had tried getting you to realise why you wouldn't consider liking josh in the same way he liked you, but it hasn't worked. You still didn't fully understand yourself.

After a while she had given up, leaving you to your thoughts. You slipped on your headphones, putting your music on shuffle.

Give me love like her, cause lately I've been waking up alone

Paint splattered yet drops on my shirt, told you I'd let them go

And that i'll fight my corner, maybe tonight i'll call ya after my blood turns into alcohol

No I just wanna hold ya

Give a little time to me or burn this out, we'll play hide and seek to turn this around

And all I want is the taste that your lips allow

My my my my oh give me love

My my my my give me love

You felt a tear gently role down your cheek as you listened to the soft lyrics. Why was this so hard? None of this was even meant to happen!!

At least it's over now.

The only thing that bothered, you was how confused your feelings towards josh are!

Why was it so hard to lose something you never had?

Bzz. You feel your phone in your pocket vibrate. Sighing you take your phone out, unlocking the screen and opening up the message.

You don't even have to look at the contact name to know who its from. Just seven words. Seven little words that gave your stomach butterflies and the feeling that your heart would leap out of your chest.

"I will never give up on you" ~Josh

AURHTORS NOTE:

HEY SO I WROTE THIS AND REALISED THAT I DIDN'T SAY THE CHARACTERS NAME, THEREFORE THE COMPETITION WINNER BE WILL RELEASED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! :)

SORRY FOR THE DELY GUYS, AND THE SHORT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAYS :)