Part 22 ~

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!! THANKYOU

"Josh?" You whisper. What the hell was he doing here! His eyes meet yours and its like days ja vu all over again! When he spots you his face suddenly relaxes, before tensing up again into a worried expression as he begins to make his way over to you. You turn around to tell Lucy that he was here but notice she is already at the shop buying food for you both.

You walk in the direction of josh, closing the space between you. 

"Josh what are you doing h-"

"Don't get on the train" he says, his voice quivering.

"What?"

"Don't get on the train! Please"

"Josh I have to" you say, "I have to get back home, I've already missed way to much of school and my part time work."

"But.. But" he says shaking. There's silence so you take a good look at him. He looks ill, like he hasn't slept in days. He has massive bags under his eyes, making him look really pale.

"Josh what's happened to you?" You ask worriedly, holding his arms for support.

"You" he says, smiling slightly.

"What?" You ask laughing, this boy was quite strange at the best of times!

"You" he says rubbing your arms. "I feel whole around you. I can't sleep I can't eat I can't think when I'm not with you, we'll I can but the only thing I think of is you!!"

Your mouth makes an O shape, as you nod. You remove him from touching your arms but he takes this as an advantage to hold your hands, gripping them tightly.

"Y/n.. I really like you" he says getting closer to you.

"No" you whisper. No, you can't go through this again. It was one of the worst pains you had ever experienced. You weren't ready to be anything more than friends with josh yet. What if things got out of hand again? All of that drama had started with a single kiss.

"No?" Josh asks quietly.

"No" you say with your head down, making it impossible for him to kiss you. "Josh. I.. I can't do this again"

"No y/n.. Please"

"I'm sorry-"

"Fine." He says anger on his face, it makes you distraught. "But at least tell me you don't feel anything for this" he says, and before you can react he puts both of his hands roughly on your cheeks, bringing you closer to him. When you don't pull away from the kiss, his hands relax, but the kiss gets more passionate. Wait what are you doing? You can't do this! You stop kissing back making josh falter, and slowly pull back.

"Nothing" you say, looking at the ground. Turning him down would make it easier for the both of you surely?

"Don't lie" he says, anger in his voice again.

"Josh I'm not-"

"Yes! Yes you are" you sigh looking up at him.

"Josh I don't" you say firmly taking a step back from him. "I can't"

"You can't?" josh questions. You feel yourself shaking, on the verge of crying.

"Josh, i don't understand-"

"Understand what?"

"Understand you" you say, "one minute its like you love being around me, the next you can't wait to get away from me"

"wait what do you m-"

"Hey y/n I brought you a cheese sandwich and- oh hi josh.. Wait what's going on?" Lucy asks looking between both you and josh, the states your both in.

"Nothing has happened." you say looking at lucy, but you can tell she doesn't believe you. "Come on Lucy we'll miss our train" you say giving josh one last glance before grabbing Lucy's hand, pulling towards the platform.

You quickly walk onto the platform, handing the ticket man your tickets. Once your on the train you let go of Lucy's arm an make your way to some seats. Sitting down you close your eyes.

"y/n what the hell was that about?" She asks, "it looked you were both going to breakdown any second!"

"He wants to be more" You say, your voice trembling.

"What? More than friends?" She asks and you nod.

Lucy sits down opposite you, "y/n can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"What's made you so against that?"

"I don't know" And you really don't!

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK SO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ENTRIES YOU  HAVE GIVEN ME. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL THE NAMES. I'M STILL NOT SURE WHICH NAME TO PICK THOUGH AND I FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO'S NAMES I DIDN'T CHOSE. QUITE A FEW PEOPLE SAID TO KEEP IT UNIVERSAL AS WELL.

ANYWAY, I HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN AND WILL START POSTING WITH THE NEW NAME IN THE NEXT UP DATE.

IF I DON'T PICK YOURS PLEASE DON'T CHANGE OPINION OF ME AND MY STORIES (I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN TO OTHER STORIES AND THEIR WATTPAD USERS)

I WILL TRY TO INCLUDE ALL YOUR NAMES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IN THIS STORY!!

Ok, thankyou for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

MESSAGE ME ANY TIME, LOVE HEARING YOUR OPINIONS!  :)x