Part 16 ~

PLEASE READ THIS- VERY IMPORTANT!!  

Ok so basically this is going to be the last update on this story for a few weeks because of all my exams and everything. Sorry not much hapens in this short chapter, but hopefully you will enjoy it! WILL CONINUE THIS STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE DONT LOSE FAITH IN ME (Haha cringe)

You wake up to the sound of birds singing outside your window, as cheesy as it may seem. Your eyes adjust to the light seeping in through the windows and the... Wait a second! Those aren't your windows! Startled slightly you quickly sit up in the bed and in that sudden movement everything seems to float back to you! The fight, the tears, the party, the scenery, the Lilly... Josh.  

You slump your legs over the side of the bed and force yourself up, making your way over to the mirror. Thankfully your eye makeup hadn't smudged and your foundation looked acceptable, as you didn't have any spare makeup on you. 

You think over last nights events, and how perfect everything was.  

You and Josh had danced for a while, to some random tune that he was making up, which was pretty cute, then you both made your way back up the house to be greeted by a now full on party and very drunk friends. There was no way you would manage to get Lucy back to your hotel alone so Josh had suggested that you both stayed the night, as well as considering that it was pretty much morning anyway! You had slept in the spare room, and Lucy had slept... Actually where the hell was Lucy? 

You quickly change out of the pjs you had borrowed from Jen and back into the cute outfit you were wearing last night, then make your way out of the room to find Lucy. You walked down the hallway, occasionally walking past broken glass and wait.. Is that a thong?? Eughh you don't even want to know!  

Finally you made your way down the stairs to find Sam crashing on the sofa, along with a broken table! I guess you really did miss a lot when you were outside with Josh.  

"morning" Josh says entering the room. 

You smile up at him, "morning". 

"did you sleep well?" josh asks you, offering you a cup of tea. 

You take it thankfully, "yeah I guess, didn't get much of it though. You?" you reply. 

"yeah same I guess" josh says smiling, taking a sip of his own tea, so you do the same. You begin to splutter spitting the tea out and josh immediantly follows in your actions! 

"are you trying to poison me?" you laugh at him, putting your cup on to the side table.  

"never!" josh replies dramatically looking shocked, then you both begin to laugh.  

"I'm sorry that is vile though!" he says, "I guess my mum really was right when she said I couldn't make tea!"  

You smile at him. 

"I guess there's only one thing for it then!" josh says grinning, garbbing your arm like a little child looping it through his.  

"and what's that?" you smirk back, raising an eyebrow questioningly. 

"Starbucks!" "yayyy!" you reply enthusiactically, almost running to the door dragging josh behind you! You absolutly adore starbucks! 

"a little keen are we?" josh says smirking at you.  

"it's not my fault I'm addicted" you reply truthely which just makes josh chuckle. 

"come on then..." he says josh says, grabbing a pair of car keys and pulling you through the front door of the house.