Part 28 ~

13,000 THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE GUYS! Love you all <3 x

"We need to talk" ~ Josh

You can feel the butterfly sensations in your stomach again as you re read the message. There were only four words. This proved how much josh had an affect on you!
You glance over your shoulder to see all the girls except Lucy, who was in deep conversation with someone on the phone, waiting by the door with there drinks to go.

You look back down at your phone, wondering how many ways there were to possibly reply to this message.

"Excuse me miss, here's your drink" the lady behind the till says snapping your head up from looking at your phone.

"Thanks" you say hastily, taking your drink from her hands.

As you walk towards the door you quickly reply to the message. There was no point in putting it off any longer. You may as well get it over and done with.

To josh: "Ok" ~Livia

As soon as you had got home for the shopping centre you changed into a comfy pair of sweats and a tank top, completely exhausted from your day. You hang your dress up in your wardrobe, along with the black heels you had brought with it.
Both of your parents were out so you grab a packet of popcorn, popping it in the microwave.
Walking into the living room you turn on the tv flicking through the channels. You decide on a scary film that's on tv.
You put the popcorn in a bowl and head back to the living room ready to relax.
As soon as you've sat down your phone starts ringing. You pick it up and look at the caller ID, almost choking on your popcorn.
There was no point putting it off.

"Hi josh-" you say timidly.