Part 14 ~

PLEASE READ THIS!!! Ok I just wanted to say thank-you do much for all the lovely comments it means the world to me and I can't thank you enough.. ok thats it really. haha hope you enjoy :)

Your in the mood for the drink that you were so unwilling to have before. You grab a whole bottle, take a swig, then walk away as quickly as possiable trying not to make eye contact. It doesn't work though. Josh has spotted you and is now trying to get to you through the crowd of people seperating you both.  

You spot Lucy and Jen still on the dance floor laughing together. How could they not tell you??How could they physically lie to your face?? Your angry at them for lying to you but now is not the time to talk to them. You need to get out of here. You can't face up to Josh again. Not today.  

You see an exit and try to head for it, when Sam stops you in your path.  

"(yourname)! I didn't think I'd see you tonight. How are you??" he says an pulls you into a hug before you can reply.  

"Sam I'm fine and I'm sorry about earlier but please this is not the time we can talk. I need to get out of here!" you say quickly."why (yourname)? What's happened??" he asks. You turn around and see Josh, it will only take him another minute until he reaches you. A tear roles down your cheek and you look up into Sams eyes. He seems to get the drift. "Follow me" he says quitely, and so you put the bottle down on the nearest table and set off after sam through the crowd. You reach the exit doors and walk through them. You enter a garden, filled with hedges and wierd shaped paths, that seem to go on for miles. Sam keeps on walking down one of the main middle paths and at a pace. Your trying to keep up with him so much that your almost jogging at his side. The music is growing fainter and fainter until you can barely hear it anymore. Trees begin to come into view and you turn a corner and stop. Your rapid breath from following Sam so fast stops for a second. It's breath taking! 

You have entered a sort of clearing in the woods. The trees are covered from head to toe in fairy lights and Floating lanterns. Its so beautiful! In the middle of the clearing is a marble floor, like a little dance floor, surrounded by white hand rails. The hand rails are decorated; draped in lillys.  

Your favorite flower.But only one person knows what your favorite flower is. You answered this as one of their questions at the premiere. They had heard the answer. And sure enough, just when you seem to of got your breath back, it's gone again, as he walks out of the trees. Tears in his eyes, a lilly in his hands. Joshua Ryan Hutcherson.