Part 18 ~

As soon as everybody is up and ready to go Josh calls a taxi ready to take you out for the day, wherever it is your going.. Josh hasn't told anyone yet.

"I wonder where we're going?" Lucy says breaking you away from your thoughts, as you sit on a wall waiting for the taxi to arrive. You look over to josh, who's still on the phone.. He's pretty much been on the phone all morning.

"Do you know where we are going jen?" Lucy asks as Jen comes to sit down with us.

"I have a vague Idea, but josh hasn't told me anything." She says shrugging.

You look back over at josh who is walking over to you all.

"Right come on!" He says enthusiastically, "wait where's sam?"

"With his head in the fridge" Jen laughs.

Josh sighs before walking into the house to get him.

"You do realise what he's doing don't you.." Jen says smiling, nudging your arm.

"Noooooo... Should i?" You ask laughing.

"We'll yeah, he's doing all his for you! He really wants to impress you before you leave.. If it isn't already obvious, he's not so keen with the whole idea of you guys just being friends!" She smiles.

Before you can reply josh is coming back out of the house, Sam trailing behind him, and a taxi is pulling up on the side of the road.

"Right come on everyone!!" Jen says jumping up, winking at you, and walking up to the taxi.

What does she mean 'just being friends'? We couldn't be anything more than that after what's happened! Could we?