Somwhere in the middle of nowhere...

"Pwease Nana!" Sammy cried in the back seat.

"Yes Please Na- I mean Anna," Hailey begs from the passenger's seat.

"I'm not singing," I say as I take a turn to the right.

"Only the chorus please, do it for Sammy," Hailey says turning in her seat to face me. I sigh in defeat as I wait for the chorus to start.

I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game

Oh, oh-oh-oh oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

I sing the chorus and focus on the road while driving. Suddenly the whole car grew silent as I sang. "You happy now? I sang."

"That was bootiful Nana! You should become famous so dat de whole world can hear you!" Sammy says from the back.

"Sorry Sammy, that ain't happening," I chuckle.

"I'm on Sammy's side on this one, Anna. You should get yourself recorded or something," Hailey says and I laughed. "Okay next song, any suggestions Sammy?" She asked.

"Baby Shark!" He says from the back.

"NOO! PLEASE NO!" I say quickly. "How about something like Closer by Chainsmokers."

"Yes! Dat one," Sammy says excitedly. Hailey started playing the song and soon everyone was jamming to the music. Soon we pulled up at the stables' main entrance and I parked my car.

Sammy was the first one to unbuckle his seatbelt, and luckily I put the car's child locks on. Hailey and I climbed out and while I opened the door for Sammy, Hailey got the bags. Slinging the backpack over my shoulders, I grabbed Sammy's hand and led him to the stables.

"Look who the cat dragged in," I hear Dylan in one of the stables we passed. Dylan was the proud new owner of this stables. His mother used to own the place, but when she passed, he inherited the place and now he is the new owner and all. He was brilliant at running the place and he loves these horses more than his mother did. And you should now Mrs. James loved the horses so much that she would take them in her own home sometimes!

"Dylan! How are you?" I ask as I ingulfed him in a hug.

"I'm doing just fine thank you, how are you? I hear you've been transferred to another unit."

"I'm doing okay, thank you. Yes, I've been transferred to the 21st district's Intelligence Unit."

He glances down to Sammy behind me, "How are you young man?"

"I'm good, fank you," Sammy says. They've seen each other a lot before, so they know each other a little. Dylan smiles and glances in Hailey's direction.

"And who is this beautiful lady over here? Let me introduce myself, I'm Dylan James, the proud owner of this place," he says as he extended a hand to Hailey. They shook hands and you could clearly see Dylan likes her a lot.

"Hailey Upton," she says. They looked at each other and I cleared my throat.

"Can we please get saddles for Max and Nightlock, please and then can we go ride in the fields today?" I ask turning to face Dylan.

"I'll get Oscar to do that for you, Max missed you a lot by the way, I'm pretty sure he'll be excited to see you." He says. He walks off to the two horses' stables and we follow.

Thirty minutes later, Nightlock and Max were saddled up and ready to go. I helped Sammy onto Max, while holding the reins. Hailey climbed onto Nightlock and so we head for the field.