We're not dating... Or are we?

"Oh my Gosh!"

"Look at the two of them!"

"They look so cute!"

"I can't believe it's finally happening!"

"Shhh! Let me take another picture!"

All these whispers fill my mind as I wake up slowly. I felt a very strong grip on my waist as I opened my eyes and tried to get up. As my eyes tried to get into focus, I caught sight of two figures hovering over us. When I finally could make out the figures over us, I groaned loudly.

Jay jerked up and shrieked as he saw Kim and Hailey, "What the hell?!"

The two of them giggled and I look over to Jay who's shaking his head. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," I say sheepishly. He gives me a weak thumbs up as he looks over to Hailey and Kim.

"Sorry, love birds. We came by to drop off your phone, in hopes that you would be awake, but I see you were a little occupied last night," Hailey smirks. I cringe and cover my face with my hands.

"Okay, I have to get going if I want to look presentable for work," Jay says looking on his phone and smirking slightly at me.

"So now you are leaving me to explain all on my own," I gasp mockingly.

"Sorry love," he smirks and I can feel my face heat up. Did he just say love? Like LOVE love?! "I'll see you soon." He stood up and pecked my cheek, before walking to the door and gave me one last glance and smirk before he walked out.

Now, my fellow ladies, please note: at this point I can feel my insides turn in circles around and around, and a volcano of butterflies erupted in my stomach at that slight touch of his lips. And it makes me wonder, How does he do that?!

I slump down in my bed and grab the pillow behind me with my good hand, pulling it over my head as I hear the following:

"Oh My Gosh! Since when was this?!"

"Anne, did he just- wHaT?!"

"I can't believe it's finally official!"

"Me neither," I say, my voice muffled against the pillow.

"Spill the tea! NOW!" I hear Kim say and I get myself into a sitting position.

"Oh my Gosh, do you see that?" Hailey asks Kim, gesturing to me. I give them a confused look. "She's glowing like never before! I mean look at that smile and the glint in her eyes!"

"Mhm, my Annie is all grown up!" Kim says pretending to be emotional. I roll my eyes as a big grin spread across my face again. "My baby finally got herself a boyfriend!"

"Woah whoah whoa! Hold up, stop the train," I say quickly. "We're not dating... yet..."

Or are we actually dating?

"You think you two are not dating?" Kim asked surprised. "Girl, he asked you out a few days ago, and he just kissed you on the cheek."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean it's official," I clarify. Part of me is hoping it was though...

"Fine," she says. "Have it your way then."

"And would you look at this," Hailey says hovering over the couch next to my bed. "Somebody forgot something."

She picked up a black piece of material and I realized it's Jay's hoodie from last night. He must've taken it off during the night. "Give to me," I say quickly, holding out my hand. I've always liked hoodies. I even stole a pair from Adam when I was younger.