The fall... It's hard...

This is literally one of the best times of my life! I can't stop laughing, with all the jokes Jay likes to make! Who knew that he's such a comedian? He would say something inappropriate and then I would throw him with whatever I can get in my hands. Sometimes it's grass and other times it's Food. I don't know how, but everytime I'm with him I experience this overwhelming joy.

We were currently lying on the blanket. Jay looked asleep and I took this time to finally pay him back. I stood up quietly, making sure not to wake him up. I grabbed the bucket I brought earlier as an excuse for the horses to also drink water, and head to the lagoon under the waterfall. I filled the bucket with water and head back to Jay.

He was lying on his back, with his hands under his head. He looked so peaceful, yet handsome at the same time. I started contemplating if I should finish my task or just let him be. He was sleeping for thirty minutes now, and besides, I told him to be careful. Without thinking twice I tipped the bucket and the water splashed all over Jay. He shot up and looked over at me, "What the hell?"

The expression on his face was hilarious! I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "Are you crazy?" He asked.

"Yes, yes I am. I told you to be careful by the way. You wanted to slap me with the dishcloth, here is my payback," I say in-between giggles. Surprisingly he wasn't as mad as I thought he would be. In fact a small smirk crossed his face and he shook his head.

"You got me, Annabelle," he said. He stood up and pulled his shirt off. He was really built handsomely and I had to force myself to keep my eyes on his face only. Really? Is he trying to show off his perfect body or something? He's a real show off sometimes...

Before I can process what was happening, he walked over to me with his arms spread wide. Just as I started to run, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. My face hit his bare chest and before I knew it, I was lifted into the air and swung over his shoulder. I shrieked and punched his back, "Put me down!"

"You asked for this," is all he said as he started moving towards the plunge pool. I kept on thrashing, but his grip was to strong. The next thing I know I was being lifted from his shower and was now held bridal style. He climbed into the water and before I can process anything, I felt the cold water consuming my body. Jay threw me into the water! Why the hell would he do that?! And I was still wearing my freaking jeans!!

I gasped for air as I came back up and rubbed the water out my eyes as I turned to Jay who was laughing so hard, I was scared he would wake some bear up or something.

I make my way to where he was standing in the shallow water while throwing his laughing fit, and before he could notice I grabbed his arm and pulled him in the slightly deeper side of the plunge pool. I put my hands on his shoulders and while he was unprepared I pushed him under the water.

Obviously he was way stronger that me and he just stood up again. I lifted my hands again from his shoulders and moved to the shallow side, this time I was the one laughing. "Seriously, I was getting back at you for getting back at me, and then you just had to get me back for that again?" He asks while running a hand through his now wet hair. It looked very messy, but he still looked good. How does he do that?

"Look, I would've been fine with it, if I had my clothes off, but now that it's wet... I mean look at this," I say gesturing to my clingy and very uncomfortable shorts and top.

"Aw, you mean I could've taken it off earlier?" He asks pretending to be disappointed. I gasped at him and splashed him with water. He chuckled while muttering an apology. I grabbed the hem of my top and pulled it over my head. Now revealing my bikini top. I threw it to the dry ground where the sun was shining and stripped out of my jeans before doing the same to it.