Ha! I'm alive!

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

The first scene, isn't so bad,because I'm not good at writing 'that' but if you don't feel very comfortable with 'that' I suggest you skip until Jay's POV.

If you don't know what 'that' is, I suggest you skip anyway.

Thank you for the votes, I really do appreciate it!

ENJOY!!

If there is one feeling I hate in this lifetime. It's definitely feeling disoriented.

Ha! Jokes on you! I'm not dead! I realize. I opened my eyes and tried to move my arms, only to realize that it's been tied up above my head. I also just then realized I was lying on a bed and every time I moved my head to hard, I got extremely dizzy. Even if I move or don't, I feel very disoriented, and I hate the feeling.

"Ah, my sweetheart is finally awake," I hear a voice. Looking over at where it came from, I saw Owen coming closer to the bed. "You just broke the record. You woke up earlier than all my other girls did."

"Aren't we going to Paris," I ask, pretending to be confused. I casually tried to touch my wrist to see if I still have my bracelet on. "Why am I tied on this bed?" I ask looking up at my hands as I casually turn the stud of the bracelet to face Owen who now was so close to me, I started worrying.

"Sweetheart, I'm afraid there is no Paris for you," he says climbing on top of me.

"What are you doing," I ask, now actually very scared. And dizzy. Let's not forget the fact that I'm still light-headed and dizzy.

"You my darling, are mine," he says starting to kiss my neck. Ewwwwww!

"Get off me!" I scowl.

"You. Are. Not. In. The. Position. To. Tell me. What. to. do," he says between kisses. He started fiddling with my shirt. Pulling it up to my forearms.

"Stop!" I scream. I really should've thought twice about doing this undercover thing. He kissed my collarbone, chest and all the way down to my stomach, not missing an inch. I feel disgusting. I try kicking him off, but it's no use.

He reached down to my skirt, and at that I realized that I'm in deep trouble. If I don't do something now, it won't end very well. Praying that the mic and camera still works on the bracelet I called out me and Adam's safe word we discussed, "Stop it! You Psycho!"

He ignored me and pulled my skirt down. I was left in only my undergarments. My heart is racing and I didn't realize I was crying until now.

"Stop it!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Praying that Jay and the others would come and find me.

Jay's POV

Adam, Kim and I were currently sitting in the car, waiting for Voight to give us the heads up to enter the building that we saw Owen carry Annabelle in. After they left the club, we tailed him along with the others until we came up to this hotel. When I saw Owen carry Annabelle in, it made me extremely worried. If it weren't for Kim that held us back in our seats, Adam and I would've gone in already.

"Okay, she's gained consciousness again," I hear Voight over the radio. "Wait 'til my command."

Relief flushed through me at those few words. She was okay.

"Ruzek, what's her safe word she will be using?" We hear Voight ask over the radio.

"Psyco," he replies. Kim and I look at him with confusion.