💚Catch Me If You Can💛

There, in all of his glory and a green waiter's apron, was Edric Blight. He had a natural grin on his face.

Pink eyes glared into careless golden ones. Hunter stood up and slapped his hands onto the table.

"It's you!"

This man had evaded every single capture of his. He had caused him actual pain, mental and physical. He's treated everything like a joke, and now he's found out he just works in a public cafe?

And the worst part? Now that he looks at him, this guy is absolutely attractive! Like who gave this lettuce haired GOD the right to be SO ANNOYING!

Edric chuckled lightly. "Uh, it's me? How do you know me? haha."

Hunter angrily pulled down his sleeve to show his coven emblem.

"Edric Blight! You have evaded capture, been a public nuisance, and refused to join a coven. As a member of the emperor's coven, I herby arrest you."

The golden eyed boy laughed with a nervous sweat. "You see, about that-" He throws his apron over the front counter.

He yells a "SORRY ICE! CLOCKING OUT EARLY!" over his shoulder and books it out the back door.

Hunter is quick to recover from the shock and takes off right after Edric. He remembers his abandoned coffee, sadly, and decides to just buy some more later.

Edric is a fast runner, but Hunter is faster. With his parkour skills added on, there's no way he could lose. He hops over carts and swings off of balconies that would have otherwise been big issues.

He notices Edric tiring, but then something weird happens. Edric begins fading away, and his confusion distracts him from a leg reached out to trip him.

He slides on the ground painfully, and quickly falls unconscious.

When he awakes, he's lying in a random yellow flower field under a tree. He looks around drowsily and finds a note on his chest.

"Hey, sorry about accidentally knocking you out, and hurting you. That wasn't my intention but it kinda happened.

That was fun, though, let's do it again! Maybe after my work hours, though. If you don't attack me at work I'll give you a free replacement for your coffee!

-Love, Ed <3

P.S. I tried to patch you up the best I can, but I'm no healer.

P.P.S. You're cute, you shouldn't cover your face constantly."

Hunter reaches up to feel the Band-Aids on his face, and blushes slightly. This is so weird.

'Helping me? An enemy? Who does this guy think he is?"