Jason

It was already dark outside and I was really getting bored of staying in my room. I looked over the nightstand where the alarm clock Sat, and it says 8:53.

'I wish Jason was here' I rolled over lying on my belly.
I stared out the window, gazing at the stars.
'Look how peaceful they are. Not having a care in the world'

A sudden sound on my window alerted me. Someone was throwing pebbles at my window.
Only one person does that. Jason.
He actually came. I jerked up, walking over to the window.

I looked down waving at him and he waved back at me.
'Should I come up? Or are you coming down?' He hand signed.
'I'm coming down' I hand signed.

You guys must be wandering Why we're using the sign language. It's because Jason is deaf and dumb, he was born with these disabilities. And FYI, he's just a friend, my childhood best friend. He's the only one who understands me, unlike my Bitch-of-a-mother, no offence.

She wouldn't even know I'm gone, she doesn't care anyway.
I carefully climbed down, as Jason helped me to my feet.
'Thank you' I smiled at him.
'You're always welcome'

'Don't even ask. I had a really bad day at school today' I hand signed.
'You always read my mind. What really happened?' He asked as we strolled down the ally way.
'Some bitch annoyed me at school today, so I gave her a piece of my mind and it ended my arse in jail'

'You've got anger issues, you know? I suggest you avoid those kinda people'
'I tried my best alright. I tried avoiding the damn bitch! She wouldn't lemmie alone and mind her goddamn business'
'Fighting won't always solve the problem. You anger issues will make people avoid you. Do you really want that?'

'I don't care, as long as I have you with me, I don't need anymore friends'
'You're one stubborn girl, ain't you?' He shrugged 'I guess nothing I say would change your perspective towards others'
'You know me too well' I said grinning.

'We should probably head back. It's getting pretty chilly out here'
'Ugh!.... So soon?'
'My Mom would be probably worried by now'
'Of course! I forgot you're Mama's boy' I rolled my eyes at him 'Why doesn't she follow you everywhere you go?'
'That'd be weird, don't you think?'
'Not on your case' I hand signed laughing.

He frowned at me 'Laugh all you want'
He turned, leaving me behind.
'Hey! Wait up!' I yelled catching up with him. Oh! I almost forgot, no matter how much I yelled he'd never hear a thing.

I just wish he could talk and hear me speak too. That way we could really enjoy each others company. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't enjoy his company. I just hope he could be like every other kid out there. He's been home schooled his whole life. It kinda boring not having to associate with other kids his age, except for me.

But since we have each other—I think that way he could live a normal life.