Falling for Him

Author's POV

'Don't try doing anything stupid this time Lilith' Luce said tightening his grip on her arm.
'You're hurting me!' She whimpered.
'This is nothing compared to what you've being doing behind my back Lilith. I've been watching you for quite some time now and I know you have something dirty up your sleeves. Don't make me regret keeping you alive till now' He threatened loosening his grip on her arm.

'He won't be so lucky the next time he comes down here. He should know better than trespassing me again' Luce said angrily shutting the door behind him.
Lilith slumped on the floor 'He found out about us'

°°°°°

Gen's POV

'You're doing a great job' Ali said and I smiled.
I finally got it right.
'I know you had it in you. You only needed a little push' He smirked.
I stood, arms akimbo 'Are you by any chance insinuating this was your doing?'

'Yes' He said stepping in front of me 'Should we try that again?' He nudged strands of hair away from my eyes, cupping my face with his other hand.
I swallowed the hard lump in my throat staring at his enticing red lips.

I could feel butterflies swarming in my belly, as his face was only a few inches away.
'You don't know what you to me princess'
He closed the gap between us, kissing me ever so tenderly.

It was nothing compared to the first kiss. He'd always say something to trap me and make the first move. And I wouldn't say I wasn't enjoying whatever games he was playing.

'My Lord you're........' Someone had walked in us and It was Qari.
I pulled away my face flushed with embarrassment as I buried my face in his chest.
'I'm so sorry I interrupted' She bowed apologizing.
'You don't need to apologize' Ali laughed.

He thinks it's funny. What an arse!
'What have you come to say?' He asked her.
'You're being summoned to the throne room' Qari replied.
'Ok. I'll be there in a minute' He said turning to look down at me.
'We'll continue this later' He pecked me on the lips before I could reply and disappeared.

'What in the bloody hell is he doing to me?' I touched my lips, his kiss still lingering.
You're falling for him....... My subconsciousness said in a sing-song tone.
'No, I can't fall for that jerk' I said repeatedly 'I can't'