The First Seal

Author's POV

'We've got to stop my mother, before she'd do anything stupid. She's done enough damage already. It's time we stopped her' Dagan suggested.
'You sure you wanna do this? Even if it means ending her?' Gen asked him.
'I don't see the reason why not' He replied motionlessly 'She brought this upon herself'

'So what's the plan?' Seth asked 'We're running out of time'
'I can't believe we're doing this' Azazel said '—Saving the world instead of destroying it'
'Do you have a problem with that?' Ali arched a brow.
'Nah...' He replied.

'How do you plan on stopping this anyway?' Crowley who'd be silent finally spoke up.
'I have a plan' Gen said.
'Great! Care to share?' Seth asked.
'I'm going to meet him' She said.
'Who?' Ali asked.
'God'

They all gave her the *Are you for real* look.
'It's impossible. You can't go up there' Crowley said.
'Of course I can and I Will' Gen replied 'I have to, it's the only way to stop the Armageddon'
'I see nothing we tell you would change your mind' Azazel said 'I give up!'

'If you're going up there, I'm coming too' Ali said.
Gen shakes her head 'No you're not. I'm doing this alone. You guys need to distract my father until I get back'
'Fine!' Ali huffed.
'I guess that's settled'

We soon heard a 'DUM!' Sound causing the underworld to shake.
'He just opened the first seal' Ali said.
'We have to stop him and we can't do that just sitting around' Gen said 'it's time we put a stop to all this madness'
'Yeah! Go tigress' Seth said and Ali gave him a death glare.

'C'mon man quit being jelly, it's not like he's gonna take her away from you' Azazel said to Ali.
'Hahaha....' Crowley laughed.
Gen cuts in 'Oh c'mon..... Cut it out. We don't have time for this now'
'You heard her. Move your lazy asses outta here!' Ali yelled.

'Times ticking' Dagan said 'we really gotta move'
'Ok, ok let's go' Crowley said leading the way as they all followed him behind except Ali.
'Come back to me in one piece' He said to Gen.
'You too' She stood on her tiptoes and pecked his lips.

°°°°°

'I told you father, he wasn't gonna listen' Michael said.
'I know what you've been up to Michael. This is partly your fault' The maker said 'You caused quite a ruckus down there Michael. How could you go against my orders?!' His voice boomed.

Michael fail on his knees 'I'm so sorry father. I acted foolishly and I deeply regret my actions now'
'You won't go unpunished for this Michael'
'I understand father. I'm ready to accept whatever it is you do to me' He replied.

'Gather the Archangels' The maker ordered 'The world won't end until I say  so. Lucifer has gone too far this time and I'm not gonna sit down and watch it slide. Get ready Michael. We're going to stop him'
'Yes father'
Michael quickly stood up and left to do his father's bidding.