LUCIFER

I stared blankly into space, my mind recalling all that happened at school today.
I didn't tell Mama, since she'd never told me how I got these eyes or who my real Papa was. Whenever I brought this up, she'd always get angry and yell at me.

I needed answers, and she wasn't willing to give me any.
My belly grumbled, interrupting my thoughts. I really hadn't ate since morning. I'd walked straight to my room when I came back and she didn't care at all. She never did.

I thrust myself upwards, standing up from the bed, before groggily heading downstairs.
The living room was very dark, but I kinda got acquainted with the darkness. I could clearly see in the dark. I didn't know how that was possible, but I kinda liked it.

Thankfully when I opened the fridge, I saw my food. She was kind enough to keep my own share.
I brought it out going over to the microwave. I placed it inside before pressing a button.
It finally made the DING sound and I brought it out.

She made my favorite. I smiled down at the delicious looking food, before digging in, savoring every single bite.
When I was done eating, I cleaned up and went back to my room.

When I walked into my room, I had an odd feeling. I felt another presence, because the Aura had completely changed. But I shrugged it off since I didn't see any one intruding.
I slumped on my bed ready for my beauty sleep.

When I turned off the electric lamp on the nightstand, I saw a male figure standing at the edge of my bed.
INTRUDER!.......
'What the hell!' I exclaimed turning the light back on jumping out of bed 'who the fuck are you?!' I yelled at the sinfully sex god before me.
I was dazed when I saw him at first.

Was he even human? He looked like someone drafted from a cartoon.
He had long brown hair that reached the nape of his neck. A few strands fell over his brow touching his hawkish nose. His chocolate brown eyes we're warm and welcoming. His prominent cheek bones were high and graceful.

He was quite intimidating. My 5 feet 4 petite frame was nothing compared to his 6 feet 8. He wore a button down dress shirt, that clung to his body outlining his muscular body frame.

How can someone be so devilishly handsome and sexy at the same time. I've never been attracted to the opposite sex before, but this guy......... Oh my God. He's captivated me. I just couldn't take my eyes off him.

'You know it's rude to stare' He finally spoke snapping me back to reality. I didn't realize I'd been staring for too long. My face flushed red with embarrassment.
Then it dawned on me that a total stranger invaded my privacy.
'What if he's a serial killer?' I hadn't thought about that earlier.

He chuckled walking a bit closer to me 'I'm not a serial killer Genesis'
'How did you?..... I didn't say that aloud.... And how did you know my name?' I asked him.
He walked over to the nightstand picking up a picture I took when I was 12 'well, I can read minds... And how I know your name doesn't matter' He turned to look at me.

I gave him a skeptical look 'What are you?..... God?...... Pft, as if!' I scoffed.
'A god?.... Yes. The god of death to be precise'
'Are you being serious right now? Do you really think I'd buy that?'

'Of course you wouldn't believe me' He transformed into a terrifying winged monster 'Do you believe me now?' His voice sounded demonic.
I was shocked. He wasn't kidding.
'Ok, you can change back now. I kinda like your human form better' I said and he changed without hesitation.

'So..... Why are you here? Don't tell me my time is up? I'm still too young to die' I blurted.
'No' He laughed 'I can't kill you even if I wanted to. It's impossible, because you're immortal. And he'd definitely haunt me for the rest of my life if I do anything stupid to his daughter'

'What are you talking about? Who's immortal? Who's HE?' I asked confused.
'Your father. LUCIFER, the king of the underworld' He replied plainly.

'My father?......'