Chaos

Author's POV

Darkness filled the earth. It had just begun. The Apocalypse. The end of the world.
Screams of people where heard as they ran Helter Skelter looking for shelter.
No where was safe for them anymore.
The Archangels fought to protect them, but the demons killed them instead.

'It's too late' Dagan said looking at the chaotic view before him.
'He managed to pull this off without us' Crowley said.
'He's the Devil remember?' Seth countered.
'We don't have time for chitty chats' Ali said.
'What are we supposed to do?' Azazel asked 'We can't interfer now. We didn't make it right on time'

'What we're you expecting? That they'd wait for you until you showed up before fucking up the whole place?!' Ali snapped.
'Jeez man! What the hell!' Azazel swore 'What's your problem?'
'Get your shit together—both of you! We're in the middle of a war, let's just help the Angels get the humans to a safer place until Prosperine shows up. That's the least we could do for now' Dagan pointed out.

'Yeah' Crowley agreed.
'You guys should go on. I have something important to do' Ali said before disappearing.
'You heard him spread out!' Dagan said.
'Are we in the military or something?' Seth mumbled as they all went their separate ways.

°°°°°

Gen's POV

'Ma!.....' I called out, searching for her, but there wasn't a sign of her in the house 'Where could she have gone to?'
I heard a sudden noise downstairs.
I raced down only to find no one there 'Just great!'
I ran my fingers through my messy hair frustratedly 'Things just had to get worse!'

'Princess, I figured you'd be here' Ali said walking towards me.
'Gen!' Jason suddenly barged in 'I saw them, they took her'
'It's Lilith...... She took my mother. Ali keep an eye on Jason, I'll be back' I said to him.
'You can't always do this alone, I can help' He replied.
'No, all this is happening because of me. I have to stop her and I'm doing this alone. Just do me a favor and protect him including everyone out there' I turned to face Jason 'I know you have a lot of questions to ask. Things are a lot more complicated right now. I'll tell you everything once this is over'
Jason nodded 'Ok'

'Be careful' Ali said as I opened the front door.
'You worry too much. I'll be fine'
I took off, soaring high up in the sky.
My wings had a mind of their own, I didn't have to do much.