Dagan

Unknowns POV

'Can't you see. Are you dumb or what?!......' I yelled at Dagan 'Once the Armageddon is over, she'll be crowned and you get nothing!'
'Seriously mother I don't know why that's bothering you. After all she's my sister and that's enough reason not to fight her' He pointed out.

'Half sister' I corrected him 'When will you grow up and stop acting like a kid?'
'When you stop plotting to kill someone who's done nothing wrong to you!..... You never change mother. And I can never be like you. If you'd excuse me, I have better things to do' He stood up walking towards the front door.

'I'm doing what's best for you, why can't you see that?'
He turned to look over his shoulder at me 'No Mother. You're only doing what's best for you. I see the reason why father doesn't trust you anymore'
He left slamming the door shut.

'I won't back down without a fight'

°°°°°

Gen's POV

I was strolling down the halls with Qari, when I heard someone playing the piano to my favorite song, Psycho by Herrmann.
I walked towards the room where it was coming from as Qari tailed behind.

I stepped in unknown to the guy playing the piano. It was a big spacious music room with only string instruments.
(The music room)

'That was beautiful' I said when he'd stopped playing

He twirled around facing me 'Prosperine, didn't expect we'd meet this way' He smiled.
'Guess everyone knows me down here and I don't know most people. I always feel kinda lost' I said and he chuckled.

'I'm Dagan. Your half brother' He said.
'Right!...... So full of surprises. Never thought I had a half brother' I replied.
'Of course he'd never tell you about me, thanks to my mother' Dagan frowned 'I bet you met her at dinner the previous day'

'Yup. She totally didn't like me at all, but I'm glad you're an exception' I said to him.
'Uhu.... So how do you like your stay here?' He asked.
'Well, I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it. I have to train every single day. It's kinda tiring, plus I have an egotistical jerk-of-a-teacher'
'Thanatos right?'
'Who's Thanatos?' I asked a bit confused.
'Alistair. He's also known as Thanatos. Although, that's he's real name'
'Oh..... Ok'

'We should hang out sometime. Maybe when you're less busy' He said.
'Sure I don't mind. I get super bored these days, having no one to talk to. I kinda miss home' I said sadly.

'We could go up there if you like'
'Really?' I asked with doe eyes.
'Yeah. I could teach you a few tricks if you want. You could freely sneak out without having someone teleport you instead' He said.
'I'd love that. Seems like I'm the only person who doesn't know how to do that down here'
'You'll learn with time' He smiled at me.
'I hope so'

°°°°°

Author's Note

You guys must've guessed who had the Unknowns POV.
Please vote and leave comments. Love y'all 😘😘🤩🤗