Am I even HUMAN?

I had Math for first period. Ugh!...... I hated that subject. It's pure torture. I slowly walked into the classroom through the back door, as Mr. Perkins was busy scribbling on the board. I carefully walked towards my desk trying not to get caught. God! did he have to turn when I
was about to take a seat.

'Ms. Luther, how lovely of you to finally join us' He said with a tight smile 'Did you have a good sleep your Highness?' He said sarcastically and the whole class burst out laughing.
Haha...... Very funny.
I knew how much this guy hated my guts.

He adjusts his glasses putting on a serious face 'Can you please tell the class why you're so late?'
'Someone told me to go to hell. Couldn't find it at first, but now I'm here' I replied dryly.

'Detention! Now!' He yelled 'I won't tolerate such incompetent behavior in my class!'
'Sure Mr. Perkins. I was beginning to get bored from all your yelling'
'Uhh.......' The class exclaimed.
His face turned a beet red, he looked like he was about to explode 'You're on one week detention!'
'Sure' I walked straight, leaving through the front door.

°°°°°

I checked my wrist watch. It was only 4:50. 10 more minutes to go. I can't believe I wasted half a day in here.
In no time, it was 5:00. I grabbed my backpack looking over the teachers table. The arse hole had been sleeping all along.

I stood to my feet, walking out of the detention classroom. Thankfully, the halls barely had students looming around. I hated having close contact with people.

I finally stepped out of the school building, walking to my car.
'Look who finally showed up' Valentine said with her annoying high pitched voice.
I turned to face her and her minions; Rachel and Lindsey 'I see you didn't learn your lesson from last time. You wanna start this over again? I'm beginning to think I'm pretty famous. Having you guys follow me around, I must be way out of your league. Don't you think?'

'You fucking whore! Look what you did to my face!' She yelled.
'I think you look more natural now, than when it looked all fake and dolled up' I replied already bored of the conversation.

'I'll make you pay for what you did to my face!......' She shouted.
'I don't have time for bullshit. If you'd excuse me' I made an attempt to open the car door and the bitch pulled me by the hair.
'I wasn't done talking you little bitch!'

In one swift motion, I pushed her to the ground 'Don't you ever lay your filthy hands on my hair ever again!'
I was boiling with range, and they all looked terrified.

'Yo...... your..... eyes' Valentine stuttered 'The.....y are glowing red'
I had red eyes. Yes, but they've never glowed before, because I always concealed them with contact lenses.

'You're a monster' Rachel said.
'Oh my God!....' Lindsey gasped.
'Let's go girls before she does something bad to us. What a freak' valentine quickly stood on her feet, literally scampering away.
'Wait up!' They both ran after her.

I slumped against my car, taking deep breaths. This has never happened before, I almost lost control over myself. I felt strange. What are these strange feelings? What I'm I? Am I even HUMAN?