Lost: Cerberus

I tossed and turned uncomfortably on the bed. I was bored and sick of staying at a place. Today was my third day here and it's really starting to get boring down here.
I'd usually call Jason whenever I'm bored, but that's not possible anymore.

'Ugh!......' I yelled out of frustration thrusting myself upward 'Can this day get any worse?!'
I got out of bed, heading to the door contemplating whether to go out or not.
'You could get lost' My sub consciousness said to me.
I'd rather die of boredom.

I opened the door wandering off. I'd been walking around the hallways for hours. Damn! I was lost.
I shouldn't have left my room in the first place. I didn't want to tour again, I just wanted to find my way back.
I turned following another passage way in the hallway and was met with the three headed hellhound.
(The hellhound below)

It growled at me, coming closer to me

'Good doggies' I said backing away from them as they continued growling at me.

In a swift motion they pounced on me and I fell on my back.
'This is the end' I closed my eyes as there faces were a few inches away from mine.
I was waiting of being gnawed to death, but nothing was forthcoming, rather they began to lick my face.

'Sto.......op..... That tickles........' I said in between laughter.
They finally stopped and I opened my eyes to see a normal hound wiggling it's tail above me. Except this one had red eyes.

'Guess you found him' Papa said walking over to us 'Cerberus! C'mon now. Get off her'
He obeyed and I stood up smoothing and dusting my clothes.
'Cerberus huh?' I said petting him.

'Hmmm...... That's quite surprising. He doesn't just give in to everyone' Papa said 'I bet he'd sensed your aura, making him find you'
'I thought he was gonna eat me. I see now, he likes me' I beamed.
'Cerberus, it's time to go now buddy. You should be guarding the gates'

Cerberus transformed back to his true form before teleporting himself back to wherever he came from.
'You shouldn't be roaming around the halls. It's quite dangerous in here' Papa said to me.
'Well..... I got a bit lost. I was actually finding my way back' I replied.

'You should never leave your room without an assistant Prosperine. Qarinah or Thanatos can always assist you' He said.
'I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I promise. I just got a little bored and decided to tour around. Until I couldn't find my way back' I sighed.

'Let's head back. You need rest for tomorrow' He walked past me as I tailed behind him trying to catch up.
'What happens tomorrow?' I asked eagerly.
'Your training starts tomorrow'
'Oh men!' I exclaimed.

My torture starts tomorrow. I hate my LIFE.