HIS

Gen's POV

'Tsk tsk tsk.... Did daddy abandon his precious little princess?' Lilith said with amusement 'Awn....' She made a sad face 'Don't worry Princess you won't be here for long' She laughed annoying the hell outta me.
'What do you want Lilith?!' I asked through gritted teeth.
'I want you gone! It's as simple as that' She feigned smile 'You don't belong here. You never did. If you'd just disappear everything would go back the way they used to be. Don't you agree?'

'Of course, but unfortunately you'd be seeing this face more often. If only I'd let you live that long' I smirked .
She had the expression of a scaredy-cat, but tried so hard to mask it.
'Are you threatening me?' Her eyes turned white, like someone who'd been hypnotized.
*Laughs*

'Yeah. Whatchu gonna do about it?' I asked.
She looked like she was gonna explode any minute.
'You little bitch!.....' She blasts a thunder bolt towards me, but I dodged it.
'You could do better' I said, just to irk her.
'Ugh!..... Now you get what you're asking for!'
Lighten stroke round her.

She charged towards me.
But in a jiffy I got teleported to another room. Except this room looked familiar.
'Good thing you're alright' An all to familiar voice said behind me.
'I had everything under control. I didn't need your saving' I said to Ali.
'Can we not do this right now? We have bigger problems at hand' He replied cooly.

'Of course' I said sarcastically rolling my eyes 'The one you caused?'
'I know you're still mad at me, but c'mon..... I didn't mean for any of this to happen and I'm sorry about everything' He apologized 'You deserved to know the truth and I didn't tell you. I feel like a total jerk right now. I really meant every word I said to you that night. Every. Single. Damn. Word' He paused clasping my hand 'I missed you Princess. Every single day. It felt like torture not having you close to me'

(Oh boy! Not now. The Armageddon is about to happen)

'You don't know how much you've changed me. I don't want......'
I cut him off 'Shut up and kiss me already!'
Without hesitation he captured my lips in  a warm enticing kiss.

Oh God! How much I missed his lips against mine.
I wrapped my hands around his neck as his circled my tiny waist.
'Ok lovebirds. We're about to go to war here' Dagan interrupted. Of course someone always does.
He continued 'You guys might wanna do this later. There's no time to waste'

I bit my bottom lip, feeling my face heat up with embarrassment 'I almost forgot about that'
'Yeah, you did' Dagan said giving me the *I can't believe you did* look 'Let's go then'

'Ok' I replied.
Alistair who wasn't really interested with what we'd been saying leaned closer and whispered only to my hearing.
'Once all this is over, I will mark you as mine. That way you'd always be by my side and everyone will know you belong to me'
He smirked seeing my flushed expression.

I felt my heart flutter.
He was going to mark me as HIS. It was both thrilling and horrifying.