Playing The HERO

'See ya!' Gen waved at Jason, walking across the street.
She stops halfway to the porch as she felt a shadow stalking behind her.
'What do you want?' She turned to face Bael, the greenish demon Luce had sent to bring her back 'I was sent by your father to bring you back to the underworld' Bael said to her.

Gen scoffed 'You must be stupid to have come here in the first place' She said with narrowed eyes 'He doesn't get to control my life anymore! No one does! Go to hell!' She swore 'I said fuck off!' She yelled atop her voice but Bael didn't flinch at all.

'He'd kill me if I fail to bring you back' Bael points out.
'Like I give a fuck about you! If you don't leave right now, I'd do the killing myself' Her orbs turned dark and dangerous.
'Please be calm Prosperine, I'm only following orders' Bael said trying to calm her down
'If you don't get the hell out of here, I'll do what you might regret' she threatened
'I'm sorry, but you've left me with no choice and I hope you forgive me' With that Bael teleported them back to the underworld.

'Fucking arse hole!' Gen swore at him.
'Prosperine!....' Luce shouted her name and she glared at him 'It'd be much appreciated if you stop this nonsense!'
'No, you stop! All you ever wanted was to use me against your father. I think I've been pushed around enough and lied to!-What do you think I am? Some puppet who bids your calling and do your dirty work for you?!..... I'd rather you stop trying so hard to make me do stuffs I don't want to do. I'm done listening to you...... Father' Gen said solemnly.

'You wouldn't dare disobey me!' Luce roared.
'I see now why they call you the DEVIL. Sure you get people to do whatever the bloody hell you want them to do. But that doesn't mean you get to do the same to me. I won't let that happen, you don't get to boss me around anymore Pa'

'The Armageddon will happen with or without you. I've come so far and you won't get in my way' Luce said.
'As long as I don't get my hands dirty, that's fine by me' Gen replied.
'I won't let you get in my way either. You're of no use to me anymore. Don't get me wrong though, you won't be leaving this place anytime soon' Luce said to her.

'You tricked me into believing some shitty prophecy you fabricated to make me do things I didn't wanna do. I won't sit back and watch you do the same to me anymore!' Gen challenged.
Luce smirked 'Let's see you try then.... Bael summon THE LEGIONS, it's time'
'Yes my Lord'
Bael bowed before disappearing.

'Don't try playing the HERO Prosperine. Be the good girl you're and stay put!' Luce said teleporting himself out of the throne room.
'I have to stop him' She tried teleporting herself out, but every attempts seemed futile.
'Dammit!' She yells out of frustration 'It's useless even trying.

°°°°°

Author's Note

Things are about to get messy. What the hell happened to Luce? He's not the caring, loving dad he used to be anymore.
And Gen is trying so hard to stop the Armageddon from happening. It would be a total disaster.