Love Confession

'This is our room' Ali said stepping into the room as I followed him behind.
It was big and spacious, unlike mine at the palace.
They'd planned everything out. Papa said I didn't have to stay in his palace anymore having married Ali. He says I'd be more safer with him.

Seriously I don't see the need for any form of protection from anyone.
I still couldn't believe I was married. Like what da hell?!
Jason is gonna freak out once I tell him.

I was planning on going up there for a while and I hope Ali wouldn't mind.
He could get worse than my overprotective father. The last thing I want right now is someone being all possessive and overprotective.
And Ali was beginning to show those signs. At our wedding today, he'd shoo any guy that got too close to me away.
I'd admit I kinda liked it, I've never felt so important to anyone before. But I'm glad someone makes me feel that way.

'A penny for your thoughts?' Ali said snapping me back to reality.
'Oh! It's nothing' I replied.
'Sure? Cuz you completely zoned out'
'Yeah, I'm fine' I yawned tiredly.

'I'll send a maid to run you a bath. You should get some sleep after that. I still have some unfinished business to attend to, so I will be gone for a while' He said to me.
'Ok' I said reaching for my zipper, but I couldn't unzip it 'Could you help me with the zipper?' I turned my back to him.
'Sure'

He unzipped me. His hand slightly touching my bare skin, which gave me goosebumps.
He leaned forward, as I felt his breath on my neck.
'You look ravishing in this dress. But It'd be better if it was on the floor. Don't you think?'
He began to trail hot wet kisses down my neckline.

I let out a soft moan as he began to suck on my weak spot.
He moved to my ear, nibbling on it 'Mmm.....you smell so good' He continued 'I could stay here forever with you. No one else exists right now'
He twirled me around to face him 'I have never wanted another person the way I want you' He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear 'Your kiss is what I crave, your smile is what I seek. I love and need you more than you know. It's ok if you don't feel the same way. I understand. I've never felt this way before, because I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. I didn't have a soul, but ever since I met you, I found my soul. You found me princess' He paused drawing closer to me 'I know.....'

I placed my index finger on his mouth cutting him off 'I feel the same way Ali. I didn't realize how much I'd fallen madly in love with you until now. We could make this work. This wasn't how I'd always wanted my life to be, but we can definitely make it work with this new found feelings. I'm ready to make this work'

'Yeah, let's make it work' His lips met mine in a tentative hot kiss 'I can't get enough of you' He said in between kisses, before pulling away 'I'll be back soon'
He walked out of the room leaving me a hot mess. He's gonna be the death of me.

°°°°°

Author's Note

OM fudging G...... The Almighty Alistair finally confessed his love for her. Isn't that wonderful? Who thought death would ever find his match. Lolz.... And Gen felt the same way for him. That's a good start for the newly married couples. Don't you think?
There's more to be revealed as the story goes on.