Devil or not

Author's POV

'I see, your mother never told you about him. What a sly creature' Ali said with disgust.
'Dude! You're in no position to judge my Mama. I bet she had her reasons' Gen sighed plopping down the bed.

'I can't believe you're siding her...... Of course you would. She's your dear mother after all' Ali turned away looking outside.
Gen face palmed '—So if Lucifer is really my father. What does that make me?...... A demon?'

'Literally' Ali turned to look at her 'A very powerful one at that. You are no ordinary demon Gen'
'I don't understand' She looked at him confused.
'You are the ANTICHRIST. The 5th horseman and the harbinger of doom' Ali sits next to her.

'So...... I'm really?.... a... I'm....' Gen stuttered.
'Yes you're. You purpose of being born, is to bring chaos to this world. It's your fate and it's bound to happen. Nothing can change that'
Gen frowned 'I can't let that happen?'

'If you don't, he'll do it himself' Ali said.
'I need to speak to him. Take me to him' Gen turned to face him.
'Well that's not gonna happen. I can't'
'And why not?'

'Because he won't let me back in until I'm done with my assignment, which is you'
She deadpanned 'Me? Really?.... Are you just making that up?'
'I'm not' He replied solemnly 'I was officially sent here to assist you'

'Oh really?......'
'Yeah'
'Well news flash, I clearly don't need your help Mr. Death'
'I prefer Alistair. Mr. Death sounds a bit odd, don't you think?'
'I don't care dude, seriously. If you're not gonna help me, fine! I'll meet him one way or another. There's always a way'

'I'd advise you not to summon him over this matter, he's not gonna like it. And trust me, you wouldn't wanna see the DEVIL himself' Ali warned.
'He is my Father after all, What could possibly go wrong'
'A lot of things. Don't say I didn't warn you princess' With that being said he disappeared.

'Devil or not he's my Papa and he'd definitely have to listen to me. After all I never asked for this kind of life and I have a lot of questions I need answers to' Gen turned off the lights, before going back to bed.