What a day

Author's POV

'Try to concentrate princess. Just let the energy flow' Ali said to Gen 'it's very easy. See' He generates blue flames with the tip of his fingers.
She frowned 'Easy for you to say. You've been doing this all your life and I'm only trying my best here. I can't do this anymore'

'You give up so easily and I'm tired of hearing you whine like a baby!' Ali snapped.
'Look who's talking. You're an egotistical jerk. You can't stop talking without feeling so good about yourself!' Gen retorted.
'Yeah, I totally wanted to drop everything I was doing today and care for your bullshit' He replied.
'What?!...... I never asked for this!'

'Do it or leave it. There is no try. What are you so afraid of?' Ali asked stepping a bit closer to her 'I see why your Mom never wanted you'
'You don't know a thing?!.....' Gen yelled furiously, but he continued.
'Been scared for no just cause makes you a coward'
'Don't call me that!' Her eyes began to glow again.

'You're a coward! Too scared to face your fears'
'Stop!'
'Your Mother was right all along. You don't deserve this life'
'I said STOP!.......'
Gen yelled shooting a fireball at him which blast him off his feet as his back collided with the hard wall.

'Umph....' Ali whimpered in pain thrusting himself off the ground 'See, you just needed a little push'
'You're an arse hole! I almost killed you!' Gen shouted at him.
He smirked 'Although it hurts like hell, but that alone isn't enough to kill a god like me'
'You and your cockiness.....' Gen rolled her eyes at him 'I'm done here for today' She heads to the front door.

'We will meet here, the same time tomorrow. Don't be late!' Ali yelled.
'Yeah, yeah. Who are you? My teacher? You wish' Gen scoffed shutting the door behind her.

Ali laughed 'What a day'