Extra #1. The Geminis

Gen's POV

5 years later

It was exceptionally blue today with a slight green undertone.
Reclining on a deck chair with a book in hand, and my family right next to me was all I needed to start my day.

We we're at the beach Lake.

I glanced over to see Ali playing with the kids.
Yeah we had kids now, Josie and Jason who I named after my best friend. They were GEMINI TWINS.
(Josie and Jason's pics below)

'Mama! Mama! Look what I found' Jason sprints towards me

'Mama! Mama! Look what I found' Jason sprints towards me. 'Careful Jay. You could get hurt!' I said to him, but he didn't seem to care.
'Look Ma, it's a shell'
He stretched his scrawny little hands for me to see, but Josie rudely snatched it away.
'No, It's mine! I found it first!' She shouted.
When did she even get here?

No it's mine! Give it back!' Jason said as they both began to fight as usual.
They always tend to do that giving me a hard time.
'Josie! Jason! Stop that this minute!' I yelled atop my voice and they both turned to look at me.

'Josie and Jason don't stress Mama' Ali walked over to them, squatting down on his haunches 'Bet you don't want anything happening to your baby sister now do you?'
They both shook their head as a response, their head swiveled to look at me and they said in unison.
'We're sorry Mama'
I smiled at their cuteness 'Apology accepted. Let's get you both cleaned up and ready. The whole family will be here soon. What do you say?'

'Ok' They replied cheerfully.
'A little help' I said to Ali, who rushed to my side.
I was finding it difficult to stand these days. My baby bump won't just let.
Yup we had the third one coming on the way. I was due this month, so I'd be expecting her anytime soon.
I felt kinda useless, Ali had to do every single damn thing. And all I do was sit and look like an Overfed elephant *Laughs*

I got worse day by day.