Arse hole!

Gen's POV

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I didn't have much to do, so I'd decided to meet Papa today.
I still couldn't believe I had a father and he was the DEVIL too. I'm pretty much surprised myself that I didn't care at all for having the devil as my Papa.

But it's kinda absurd having found out what I was. That explains everything. Mama knew and that's why she never cared. I could care less. I didn't want her in my life like she didn't want me. So we're even.

I jumped out of bed grabbing my phone from the nightstand. I had unread messages from Jason. I scrolled through my phone reading them.

Jason: Hey Gee. Still asleep?.... Your snoring was too loud. I could hear it from miles away.

I paused laughing at his lame joke. He's always trying to make my day.

Jason: Let's hangout today. What do you say? At least you ain't preoccupied like every other days.

Me: Sure, I don't see why not. I wanna tell you something. It's really important.

I typed, pressing the send button.
I wanted to tell him everything about me. I didn't wanna keep secrets. He was my best friend, there was no harm in telling him.

'Are you really gonna get him involved too' I flinched, turning around to be met with the damned sex god.
I glared at him 'Dude! Don't sneak up on me like that! What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here!'

'You shouldn't involve your human friend in this matter. It's dangerous' He replied cooly.

'That doesn't answer my question Mr'
'It's Alistair. I prefer you call me by my name princess'
'I don't care! You're always intruding. Don't you think that's rude!' I yelled at him.

'What was I supposed to do?' He asked innocently.
'Don't you know what's it is to KNOCK where you come from. Oh you wouldn't cos my mother would totally freak out, seeing a stranger in her house. Maybe next time you intrude, you should give me a sign or warning. What if I was NAKED?!' I emphasized on the last word.

'It would have been a lovely sight. I really won't mind' He smirked.
'PERVERT!' My face flushed red with embarrassment 'Get out!'

'Sheesh.... You've got his temperament'
'Well thank you silly. You've got no manners yourself' I retorted.

'Later princess'
'There won't be a Later. And it's Genesis for you! Don't nickname me!'
'Not gonna happen princess' He chuckled.

'Ugh! I just said not to call me.......' He didn't let me finished and just disappeared.
'Jerk!'
He's soooo.......annoying. Such an arse hole.