Chapter 16

As the sun began to rise up from the bewitched ceiling, Ash began to wake up from the rays. He looked to his right and saw Yang snuggling up to his shoulder. He couldn't help but smiled at the scene. She slowly began to wake up.

"Morning Ashy." She said in a cute tone in her voice.

"Morning sweetie. I see you slept well." Ash said as he got off the bed. They were both still in their suit and dress from last night.

Yang decided to get cleaned up first before Ash. After she exited the bathroom, she nodded at Ash indicating that it was his turn. Suddenly, she eyed the silver like Dust around the bed.

"Hey Ash, what's this silver like stuff." She asked.

"One moment. I'll be right out." Ash called out form the bathroom. After about a minute inside, he walked out and looked over at where she was pointing at. He picked up a small bit of it and examined it.

"Not sure. Whatever it is, it looks like some kind of Dust. Maybe Weiss might know something." Ash suggested. It was then he saw that the dust was surrounding the bed. "What the hell?" He asked.

"It's all around the bed. This wasn't here before was it?" She asked.

"No. Let's just get this examined. Once we know more about what this is the better." Ash said as he decided to take some more with him. They exited the Room of Divine and walked made their way inside Team RWBY's room.

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO!?" The rest of Team RWBY yelled at them. Ash and Yang sweat dropped from the yell.

"It's…kind of a long story. In the meantime, Weiss can you take a look at this Dust?" Ash asked as he showed her the Dust.

"I suppose, but you better have a good reason as for why you didn't tell us where you were. We were worried." Weiss said as she took a small zip lock bag and Ash dumped the Dust into it.

"Alright, but be warned. This is kind of a complicated story." Ash said. Meanwhile, Yang went to the bathroom to change into her usual clothing while Ash began explaining everything that has happened. He tried to make it as less complicated as possible. If only Xedrek were here to help back him up.

"So the whole reason as for why you didn't tell us where you were was because this Xedrek person came out of nowhere in another portal, magic up that door right across our dorm, and he gave you a second chance of dancing?" Blake asked with a very questionable look of disgust.

"That's how it is." Ash said. Yang nodded in agreement.

"I don't buy it." Blake simply said as she returned to her book.

"They speak the truth." Xedrek's voiced echoed all around them. This caused everyone to look around them as to wonder where he is.

"Where are you Xedrek?" Ash called out.

"Out here on the tree." Xedrek said as everyone now eyed him while being upside down on the trunk with the same half smile. "I told you that we would meet again Ash." He added.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Yang asked as he got up from the trunk and stunted his way into the room.

"Where I came from is unfortunately not important. I came here to collect the rest of my Rate T Dust if you would please Weiss." Xedrek said as he looked at the silver dust inside the bag. Weiss staggered backwards from knowing her name without any introductions.