Chapter 37

All of the love group and their Pokémon were surrounding Ash as he continued to lay there and wouldn't wake up. Meloetta was being held by Weiss, who it took a major loving to. Soon enough, the other Keyblade wielders arrived and they also saw Ash's condition.

"OH NO!" Kairi screamed with fright at the sight of him. Aqua got down at Ash and inspected him.

"He's barely alive. This is bad." Aqua said.

Just then, Ash's Gardevoir and Lucario rushed over and they inspected his aura. Lucario looked at Gardevoir and they nodded. They both formed a ball of aura and they combined them. They slowly lowered it into Ash.

"That's right. Gardevoir and Lucario are very loyal to their trainers." Weiss said. She then saw both Pokémon on their knees exhausted. Weiss took their Poke Balls from Ash and returned them. She then saw a familiar family bracelet on the ground nearby and quickly took it. "You've done enough now. Rest you two." Weiss said to the balls. "Melo!" Meloetta agreed.

"MANA!" Manaphy called out nearby. Blake gasped at the sound and ran towards it. "Mama!" Manaphy yelled with happiness and jumped into Blake's arms.

"Manaphy! You little hero you! Mama and papa are very proud of you sweetheart." Blake said while holding it in a hug while returning to the others.

"Papa?" Manaphy asked when it saw Ash.

"It's okay Manaphy, he's just resting…I hope." Blake whimpered as tears were forming in her eyes again.

Soon after, a medical bullhead arrived and landed right by them. When the doors opened, they saw Team ARMY right there.

"Get him inside! We're taking him to an emergency center in Atlas!" Amanda yelled. The rest of Team RWBY returned the rest of Ash's Pokémon into their respected Poke Balls and they entered the bullhead.

"HOLD THE FRICKEN SCROLLS!" A familiar voice to Emerald screamed nearby. They all looked and saw Mercury stomping towards them in anger and severely wounded.

"Mercury!?" Emerald yelled in shock.

"That's right traitor! I won't be left out of this! You all may have defeated Salem, but I shall avenge her death by killing you first Emerald!" Mercury yelled as he prepared his legs.

"That's it! I've had enough of you! I've wanted to do this for far too long now!" Emerald yelled with her Keyblade ready. Mercury screamed and ran towards her and was about to kick her. "STOPPGA!" Emerald shouted and froze Mercury in time.

She then casually walked towards him prepared her Keyblade like a golf club.

"Oh no! This is gonna hurt!" Coco yelled as she knew what Emerald was going to do.

"FORE!" Emerald shouted and slammed the crown of her Keyblade right at his crotch hard.

"OH!" Everyone that saw what Emerald did shouted as their faces cringed at that. Yang and Coco fell onto the ground as it happened.

Emerald casually walked away while whistling and then simply snapped her fingers. Mercury immediately felt the pain shoot right through the location where Emerald hit him at, and then some.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Mercury was screaming a few octaves higher than usual in intense pain while one the ground and couldn't move.

"Serves you right bitch." Emerald spat at him just as she entered the bullhead.

Just as they were taking off, Winter informed a squad to retrieve the injured Mercury at their location.

"Can't say I feel bad for him. He got what he deserved." Yang said.