Chapter 35

Ash and his Pokémon were fighting their way towards the location where Blake and Delia were at. He couldn't risk using a portal since he had to concentrate to use it, and the amount of Grimm and Heartless around made it more difficult.

"Pikachu, see if you can get ahead and aide Blake and mom." Ash said to his partner.

"Pika!" He said while charging ahead while ducking and jumping off of Grimm and Heartless.

With Blake and Delia, they remained in the building until help arrived. Blake covered her from any Grimm and Heartless that managed to track them down. But the real nightmare was just beginning.

As they reached the bottom floor, she peeked behind a corner and she already saw a few White Fang goons searching the floor.

"Oh no…we need to fall back." She whispered to Delia.

"Why?" She asked. Blake quickly hushed her and held her mouth.

"What was that!?" One of the goons asked.

"It sounded like it came from over there." The other said. Blake's heart twisted as they were heading in their direction. Just as they were making a break for it, the three saw them at the end of the hallway. "THERE SHE IS! GET HER!" He shouted.

"LEAVE US ALONE!" Blake shouted back before firing off a blizzard spell to try to stop them.

One of the goons radioed for Adam.

"Sir! We have her trapped. I am sending you our location." He said.

"Excellent. Keep her busy. I'm on my way." Adam said over the other line.

Blake and Delia began to run throughout the building while trying to lose them, just as they turned the corner, Delia stops right in front of Blake.

"Ah! Why'd you stop?" She asked. Delia aims her pan in front of them, and Blake's eyes shrank.

They saw a tigress Faunus wearing a black and white dress and had a red jewel on her forehead. She wore a single black glove on her right arm and wore sandals with black stockings on her legs. She was holding a chain whip that had a few elemental Dust crystals in each blade on the tip.

"Blake…I have found you." She said to her.

"High Leader…Sienna Kahn." Blake said while shaking in fear at the presence of her.

The tigress Faunus Sienna Kahn heard the sound of Adam's followers coming.

"Come with me if you want to live." She said while reaching out for them.

"What…?" Blake asked with shock.

"Quickly!" She whispered shouted at them. The two of them ran to her and they hid them in a room. The goons turned a corner and saw her. "IDIOTS! You let them get away!" She shouted at them while preparing her chain whip.

"High Leader! What are you-AH!" One of the goons shouted in pain as she whipped them and subdued them.

Blake and Delia watched as she defeated them while cracking the door open. Blake couldn't believe it; the High Leader that started all of the widespread fear against the humans has saved not only herself, but Delia as well, a human.

She then turned towards them.

"Leave now, or hide. If he's coming here, you'll be in danger." Sienna warned them.

"Come on, we're out of here." Blake said while pulling Delia to go further the building.

Meanwhile earlier, Ruby and Summer were fighting off their enemies together. It was a touching mother and daughter moment for them.