Chapter 34

Everyone continued to stare at Ash for what he had done. One of them in particular, Amber, was still trying to wrap her head around this.

"Ash!? What are you doing!?" She demanded.

Ash smiled and turned towards her.

"Purifying her." Ash said.

"With all due respects Ash, we cannot let her continue on with Salem's plans. She's too dangerous to be kept alive. Plus, I need those powers back." Amber reminded him.

"Trust me, I haven't forgotten. But, I may have a solution that'll work for all of us. Stick with me here. Remember when Ozma used his own Keyblade to free Salem from the curse of immortality last night?" He asked.

All of them nodded until Weiss immediately realized what he was going with.

"You're planning on releasing the darkness that Salem has control over her, and use the Keyblade to extract the Fall Maiden's powers from Cinder and have it return to Amber!" Weiss said while putting the pieces together.

"Exactly! Therefore, I don't have to take a life, and Cinder won't be that much of a threat any longer. It did wonders for Emerald some time ago, and I have a hunch that it'll do more for Cinder. It's a win-win. However, I'm going to need all of the Keyblade wielders to aide me on this one." Ash explained.

"I agree. Raven was once like Emerald, but worst. She was once a cold hearted bandit tribe leader to pretty much becoming one of the most caring mother/figures in Vale." Xedrek stated.

"Sounds like we got nothing to worry about then." Ash said before creating a portal. He dismissed Oathkeeper and put Cinder into a bridal carry. "All Keyblade wielders come on!" Ash yelled before he entered the portal. Soon enough, all of them entered the portal.

Just after the portal closed, alarms were going off.

"Attention citizens of Vale, the army is almost close to the boarder of Vacuo and heading in this direction. Evacuate immediately. All available Hunters, please aide all citizens and Pokémon that are unable to fight to the emergency transports at this time." Ironwood spoke from intercoms all over Vale.

Everyone broke off and quickly got everyone ready for the evacuation. Delia was more resistant as she refused to leave behind Ash, while Miette was kinda the same.

Back with the Keyblade wielders, they emerged at the location of the relic stone behind Agate Village. Ash laid Cinder on the ground and got back a few feet.

"Celebi!? Are you out there my old friend!?" Ash called out. After a little bit, Celebi emerged from the nearby forest and squealed with happiness from seeing Ash once again.

Celebi then looked down at Cinder and carefully examined her. It didn't take long to sense that massive darkness within her.

"Celebi, I know that this is a bit much from me to ask of you, but can you please purify this person? This person is cursed with darkness that is unnatural." Ash requested.

Celebi squeaked happily and began to swirl around her. Bright green energy began to fall onto Cinder. Suddenly, Cinder began to glow and the darkness shot out of her. It took on the form of a shadowy version of Salem. Celebi quickly retreated in fear.

Everyone had their Keyblades on standby.

"Ready. Together!" Ash yelled as they aimed them right at it. The shadow roared and went for Cinder.

"BEAM OF LIGHT! FIRE!" They shouted. The beams shot out of the Keyblades and came into contact with the shadow. It then screamed as the beams impaled it and shot right through it. It faded away from the attack.