Chapter 38

Everyone began waking up and they saw the beautiful sunlight shining. Blake looked outside from the horizon and smiled a bit. She was a bit calmed knowing that Ash is okay.

She looked towards a pair of clothing waiting for her on a chair nearby. She looked towards them and was actually amazed by its appearance despite the fact that it's Atlesian. She collected the clothes and went to the bathroom.

After she changed, she met up with Weiss with a new look as well. Her hair was in a braid and she looked more of a princess.

"Melo!" Meloetta yelled while seeing Blake and flew around them.

"Morning Blake. How did you sleep?" Weiss asked.

"Great. Hey Weiss, I need a favor." Blake said.

"Of course. What can I help with?" Weiss asked.

"Just a small favor. And also…I'm sorry I lashed out last night. I'll make it up to you." Blake said while holding her hand, to for which she happily held.

"I'm sorry too. Now tell me about this favor." Weiss said as they were walking down the hallways of the manor.

Meanwhile, everyone else was meeting up at the dining room for breakfast.

"Morning Neo." Emerald said as Neo was by her.

"Morning Emerald." Neo said back.

It took everyone a few seconds to realize that she spoke that they all froze and slowly looked back at her.

"Um…Neo? Did you say something?" Emerald asked as she was actually panicking a bit.

"Hello!" Neo yelled.

"HOW!?" Emerald asked very loudly.

"It's…kinda strange how it happened." Neo said before explaining to them all about what has happened last night.

"Wow! You have such a beautiful voice." Ruby said.

"Thank you!" Neo said in a singing tone.

"By the way, has anyone seen Blake or Weiss anywhere?" Yang asked.

"They are at the other side of the manor. Blake needed a favor from her." Crystal said as she and everyone else was getting ready for breakfast.

Just when they were being served breakfast, Jacques and Whitley arrived.

"Morning honey. Where is Weiss?" He asked.

"She's with one of her friends. They'll be with us shortly." Crystal said before kissing his cheek.

"Why are they here?" Whitley asked.

"We offered them a place to stay for the night due to recent events that had transpired yesterday and last night. What of Ash?" Jacques asked everyone else. Everyone was silent when he asked. "What happened?" He asked.

"It's…kind of a complicated story. Long story short, Ash is in critical condition due to fighting off the most dangerous Grimm that attacked Vale with a massive army. He lost a whole arm, and he's barely alive while getting emergency treatment at the Atlas Emergency Military Hospital." Emerald explained while Ruby and Yang refused to tell about it.

"Oh dear. Well I hope for a quick recovery." Crystal said with worry.

"Everyone!" Weiss called out from the doorway. Everyone just looked towards her with confusion. "Be prepared for a major change." Weiss said while stepping aside and Blake revealed herself to everyone.

Everyone gasped, especially Ruby and Yang, as Blake's hair was now barely up to shoulder length.

If you haven't figured it out by now, Team RWBY is now in their Volume 7 appearance.