Chapter 30

Pyrrha and Penny just looked at each other, trying to figure out what was going on in their minds. Pyrrha was ready for a fight, while Penny just stood there looking casual with a smile on her face.

"Salutations Pyrrha Nikos. It's an honor to finally meet you. This is going to be fun." Penny said while slowly making a pose.

"If you really want some fun, then show me what you are made of." Pyrrha said with a grin.

"Ready, get set, BEGIN!" Oobleck yelled.

Penny launches a few swords from her back and flings them at Pyrrha. She was able to dodge and deflect them, but Penny is showing how creative and surprising she can be. Penny is able to block her attacks while relying on using her swords as shields to keep her at bay.

"Impressive. This android is well programed for combat. But why would she be made like this?" Ash asked himself.

Penny then turned her swords into rifles that are now firing off beams at Pyrrha. All she could do was dodging and deflect them with her shield. If there was ever a good challenge that Pyrrha have wanted to have for years, she got it.

Pyrrha was able to get in a few hits on Penny, but Penny was able to bounce back with the use of her swords. She even used them as boosters to get to Pyrrha to get on top of her.

"GO PENNY AND PYRRHA!" Ruby screamed.

"Ruby, whose side are you on?" Emerald asked her.

"Both. They are my friends, and I like to see a good competition." She said.

"Maybe, but there's something about this fight I don't like about." Emerald said.

"What do you mean?" Weiss asked.

"They seemed evenly matched, and Penny is very likely programed to be the ultimate fighter. This is clearly something that Atlas would totally do, and we are literally getting the best view of the field test." Emerald explained.

"Quite your worrying Emerald. What could happen?" Yang asked.

Meanwhile on the other side of the Colosseum, May was watching the match and she was studying the fight carefully. She was more focused on Pyrrha, who she thought would be a major threat.

"Time to try to be as subtle as possible." May whispered before channeling her aura and prepared to use it against Pyrrha.

Back on the battlefield, Pyrrha just lost both her shield and spear away from her. She attempts to use her Polarity semblance to bring them back, but Penny keeps knocking them away, leaving her completely disarmed. Penny then retracted her swords and she split them into eight swords to prepare for an attack.

Just then, Pyrrha began to see her swords continue to multiply. She began to watch in complete horror as the swords kept on multiplying.

Meanwhile, Ash sensed something out of the ordinary with Pyrrha. He looked at her as he sensed her fear rising, to the point where she was about to go into a panic attack. He looked back at Penny, who was still standing there while her swords were still being ready for an attack at any moment.

Just then, he sensed aura being channeled from someone out in the stands. He saw that the aura was coming from May. He then made heads and tails of what was happening.

He then began to channel his aura and semblance to look into Pyrrha's mind. And then, he saw them. The swords were continuing to multiply to which there were maybe hundreds at that point.

"Oh my god!" Ash said as he broke the connection and quickly dug into his pocket as quickly as he could to pull out his Pokedex. Neo just looked at him with worry of what was happening. "Winter, lower the barrier!" He yelled into the Pokedex.