Chapter 17

Ash was absolutely devastated about his now ruined and destroyed face. Horrified by the scars, he kept his hood up to hide his face from everyone.

"I can't even look at myself anymore. How did this happen?" He asked himself as he, Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY and the staff made it to a bullhead back to Beacon Academy. It was utter silence on the way back to Beacon.

His girlfriends were so worried about him. He's never going to be the same again. They had to do something.

"Well, we can always find a time for us to go on a date sometime." Yang suggested as she walked next to him.

"I don't know. I don't think I can handle the public seeing me like this." He said as he covered his face with his hands.

"We don't have to go anywhere out in public if you're not ready." Ruby said before hugging him.

"I just don't know. I'm sorry, I need to be alone." Ash said before releasing himself from Ruby. She whimpered from what he did.

"He just needs some time. He'll be back to his cheerful self soon enough." Coco said with confidence.

As he made it back to his room, he put his hood up and looked into the mirror. He had been shedding tears ever since he saw the scars the first time.

"How did this happen?" He asked himself.

"Pika Pi?" Pikachu asked for his attention. He looked towards him and smiled a bit.

"I'm gonna be okay buddy." He said before scratching his head. He then looked at his scar. "WAIT!" He shouted as his eyes widen and began having a flashback.

His Charizard used dragon claw on Pikachu, causing him to bleed uncontrollable. Ash used the healing spell on him. There was a scar in its place.

Ash was more shocked after the flashback.

"NO! IT CAN'T BE!" Ash shouted before taking off his coat and pauldron and took off his body glove to expose his upper body. It was covered with scars all over his torso from the healing spells he used on himself from injuries during his seven years of being out in hiding.

Suddenly, Blake burst through the door after he screamed. She saw the scars all over his developed torso. She blushed from the scene.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" She asked as she walked towards him.

"No. Please, look away. I'm hideous." He said as he quickly put his coat on. He attempted to put his hood up, but he was stopped when Blake grabbed his hands. He looked towards her, and she looked so sad.

"I'm not leaving you. I don't care what happened to you. Our love hasn't changed at all." Blake said before hugging him and refusing to let go of him.

"Same with me as well." Weiss said as she was standing outside the door. She walked towards them and kissed him on the cheek.

Ash backed up from them and he made his way towards the bed. He laid down on the bed and extended his arms towards them. Blake and Weiss ran towards him and snuggled him.

"You guys are the best. I love you all so much." Ash said as he kept them close.

"We love you too." Blake and Weiss said.