Chapter 26

Ash and Blake woke up the next morning and they went to breakfast with Pikachu and Manaphy. Manaphy was being held by Blake, and it loved being with its new mother figure. Soon enough, the rest of Team RWBY and Emerald arrived. Ruby had fully recovered from yesterday.

Weiss immediately took noticed of Manaphy.

"Aww! It's so cute!" Weiss said.

"This is Manaphy, the Prince of the Sea. Manaphy, this is Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Emerald." Ash said to it.

"Mana!" Manaphy yelled while being greeted by Ruby, who was rubbing its head.

"So how did you meet Manaphy?" Emerald asked as she held Manaphy for a bit.

"Many years ago, me and a few of the traitors saved Manaphy's egg from a group called Team Aqua. It was to return to the Sea Temple known as Samiya, which was created by a group of people known as the People of the Water. It was made to be a home for Manaphy, and the legendary Sea Crown." Ash explained.

"I always thought that it was a just a story." Ruby said.

"Oh it's real. The reason why it can't be found so easily is that it can only be found during the night of a lunar eclipse. Plus, it's always on the move in the ocean….are you alright Yang?" Ash asked her.

"Huh? Oh…yeah." She said.

"You don't look so good sis." Ruby stated.

"Yeah, you've been very quiet than usual since this morning." Weiss added.

Yang sighed as she looked down at her breakfast.

"It's just…I…Ash, I need to talk to you." She said with a bit of a choke in her voice.

"Of course. I'll be right back." He said to the rest. Yang took his hand and they went outside towards the courtyard and sat by a fountain. "So…what's wro-mmph!" Ash was interrupted by Yang as she kissed him hard and held him tight. She pulled back and placed her forehead onto his.

"Ash…please don't leave me! I couldn't stop thinking about all of what you said to me last night. I feel like I've been a little too hostile since the tournament began. I must be the worst girlfriend you've ever had!" She cried.

Ash gasped at what she just said. He held her and pulled her close.

"Yang, look at me." Ash whispered. Yang opened her glossy eyes and looked into his eyes. "That is not true. That will never be true. I just didn't want you to cause any more trouble outside the battlefield. I'm sure that Raven gave you her reason." Ash said.

"She did. It's what you said that worried me. I don't want to break up with you." She whimpered.

"You won't because I love you and I need you. I need you by my side." Ash said while smiling. Tears were escaping from Yang's eyes when he said that.

"Ash!" She cried and kissed him once again. They stayed like that for a good minute until they broke apart for air.

"Now come on, let's get ready for the rest of the day." Ash said as he stood up.

"Can I join you at your spot?" Yang asked. Ash nodded and held her hand. She pulled away from his grip and began to slowly take her scarf off.

"Yang?" Ash asked her. She didn't say a word and just wrapped her scarf around his neck and put it on him. The scarf barely covered the necklace Ruby gave him.

"I want you to have it. Something tells me that it's the right thing to do." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" He asked her.