Reconnect

Misaki's P.O.V.

"Hey, isn't that the place?" Misaki semi-yelled in Draken's ear, so he'd hear her over the purr of his bike. There was a park grounds that was coming up that was rather popular with a lot of delinquent youth in the area, including herself in the past.

He slightly turned his head towards her, signaling that he heard her, but his eyes still focused up front. "Yeah, looks like it."

He revved his motorcycle and accelerated, before stopping to park a couple minutes later. Mikey pulled up next to them just after, and they all jumped off of the bikes. 

"So, what's the plan?" Misaki asked, while patting some of her hair down that was blown into disarray.

Before either could respond, they heard shouting in the distance, and it sounded like quite a lot of people.

Draken's eyebrow twitched in annoyance, while Mikey's eyes looked rather vacant as he stared off ahead.

Oh yeah, he's definitely pissed and annoyed.  

"I want to know who's been putting these together and why, because they are giving Toman a bad name." Draken responded after a moment. Misaki nodded, and they all began to walk towards where the shouting was coming from. 

As they walked, Misaki heard someone shout "I HAVE A REASON, TO NOT GIVE UP!" 

That kind of sounds like that cry-baby Takemichi.

As they continued to walk, the park opening came into view. As Misaki scanned the students, she counted a couple dozen individuals. Some new faces, and others familiar, including that group of boys she met.

Takemichi's friends...they all have rather concerned expressions on their faces. I wonder why...

Not a moment after, she turned her attention to the two individuals that were currently being spectated. One of the individuals was that guy she met on the fourth, who was beating up Takemichi and the others. She squinted her eyes towards him, watching as he motioned towards some of his lackeys.

Is he...is he trying to get a weapon from one of them or something?

As she looked past him, she saw a rather beat up and bloodied looking individual, who could barely stand. She nearly face-palmed herself but shook her head instead when she realized who it was.

"What an idiot..." She mumbled under her breath. Mikey turned to her and gave her a questioning look. "I know that blonde kid." She noted, pointing a single finger in his direction. He simply nodded and they continued to walk towards the pair with Draken taking the lead.

"Oi, Kiyomasa." Draken then said, directing attention to himself.

Ah...Kiyomasa! So, that's what's name is. If I remember correctly...this guy is a piece of work.

"Hah?!" Shouted Kiyomasa, fist raised, before turning to see Draken walking up behind him.

"It looks like you've drawn quite the crowd." Draken continued, as he got closer to Kiyomasa. A look of fear crept onto his face as he eyed Draken, but he said nothing.

"You sure looked worked up, huh? Aren't you the host of this?" Draken questioned, his tone turning dark. Misaki could hear the chattering of the people around her begin, as everyone stared at them. 

"A blonde braid...and a dragon tattoo on his temple...that's the vice-commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang! Ryuguji Ken! Otherwise known as Draken!" Misaki heard Akkun yell. 

Mikey pulled out some dorayaki from his pocket, obviously uninterested in what was going on at the moment, and began to chow down on it. He motioned to Misaki if she wanted a bite and she looked at it with a grimace.